Saturday, January 30, 2021

Character Creation Business #30: PDQ

 “Prose Description Qualities” or “PDQ” as it’s often shortened to is another tabletop game in the universal game. A universal game is a game that can play anything from cyberpunk to western. 


Step #1 is to find a genre. Time to ask Mythic some questions. Question #1: Cyberpunk? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 76. Question #2: Fantasy? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 80. Question #3: Horror? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 13. Yes. 


Step #2 is Gender. Question #4: What is the gender of the horror game’s PC? Female? My View: 86. No. Our PC is male.


Step #3 is Name. Question #5: Does our male name start with an A? My View: 50/50. Mythic view: 100. Exceptional No. “John Dome” is the name of our PC.


Step #4 is figuring how the Qualities of John Dome is set up. They are the following four choices:


  • Choice #A: 4 Good Strength & 1 Poor Weakness

  • Choice #B: 1 Expert Strength, 2 Good Strength, & 1 Poor Weakness

  • Choice #C: 2 Expert Strength & 1 Poor Weakness

  • Choice #D: 1 Master Strength, 1 Good Strength & 1 Poor Weakness



Question #6: Is it choice #A? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 68. No. Question #7: Choice B? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 43. Yes. The following what I picked for them with my reasons for them in brackets like the math business I did for other characters during this Character Creatin business


  • Strongman: Expert +4 [For using his muscles]

  • Agility: Good + 2 [To be athletic]

  • Coordination: Good +2 [To have good hands.]

  • Bad Temper: Weakness - 2 [For having uncontrollable temper]


Step #5 is Appearance and for John Dome, I’m going with the following: “John Dome is a tall male human with no hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a red tank-top, blue jeans, a pair of white socks, and a pair of black rain boots.”


And I’m finished with John Dome, full stats are waiting for you below as usual: 



=FULL STATS=


Name: “John Dome”


Appearance: John Dome is a tall male human with no hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a red tank-top, blue jeans, a pair of white socks, and a pair of black rain boots.


Qualities:
Strongman: Expert +4
Agility: Good +2
Coordination: Good +2

Bad Temper: Weakness - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment