Monday, January 1, 2024

Character Creation Challenge 2024: #1 = “Jagika" ("Action-Cats")

 

OK. It’s time for new Character Creation Challenge for 2024.  All 31 characters from me for this year are for one tabletop roleplaying game -- my favorite tabletop roleplaying game of all time -- which is the following: “Cartoon Action Hour”. I will be using the latest season (read: latest edition) which is the third season (read: third edition).


First off, need a series. I’m going with “Action-Cats”. This was a series seed from Season One (read: first edition) of “Cartoon Action” -- which I updated for Season 3 in my “We’re Back” fan-zine.  The following screenshot is my PC Guideline for the “Action Cats”



First, I need a name for my member of The Valor-Cats. I’m with the following: “Gerika”


Second, I’m going to need a series -- which in this case is “Action-Cats” here.


Third, I’m going to need appearance -- which I’m going with the following: “Gerika is a female tiger-like humanoid with orange and black fur, light pink hair, and yellow eyes wearing a light pink tunic with a hole for her tail.”


Fourth, I need to deal with the Qualities -- both the signature Signature and the two Standard ones. For the Signature Quality, I’m going with the following: “Female Member of the Valor-Cats”. For her Standard Quality, I’m going with the following: “Likes the night better than the day” & “Has a huge appetite”.

Fifth, I need to deal with both Star Power and Base Oomph. According to the PC Guideline for this series, that is a 3 for both of them.


Sixth, I need to deal with traits. I have 30 Traits Points to buy traits for my PCs -- but I can’t go over a rating of 8 -- since I am in the “Superhuman Tier” for this series -- the following are the traits I brought for Jagika with the math business in brackets:

 

  • TIGER FUR 6 [30 - 6 = 24]

  • AGILITY 5 [24 - 5 = 19]

  • SMARTS 4 [19 - 4 = 15]

  • SWORD 4 [15 - 4 = 11]

  • NIGHT VISION 6 [11 - 6 = 5]



Seventh, time to deal with the Special Rules. I’m off, I’m starting with the following adverse Special Rule: “Disadvantage: Only works at night”) for NIGHT VISION. Next, I’m taking two Special Rules for SWORD -- which are the following: “Action Feature” & “Accessory”


Since I don’t have any other ideas for Special Rules, I’m going to deal with the ninth step: Upgrades. I’m going to take Upgrade #1 -- to make AGILITY a 6.


And Jagika is done -- her full bio-sheet (read: character sheet) is waiting for you below.



=C.A.H=


Name: Jagika


Series: “Action-Cats”


Appearance: Jagika is a female tiger-like humanoid with orange and black fur, light pink hair, and yellow eyes wearing a light pink tunic with a hole for her tail.


Signature Quality:

▢▢ Female Member of the Valor-Cats


Standard Qualities:
▢ Likes the night better than the day
▢ Has a huge appetite


Star Power: 3


Base Oomph: 3


Traits: TIGER FUR 6, AGILITY 6, SMARTS 4, SWORD 4 [Action Feature], NIGHT VISION 6 [Disadvantage: Only works at night]


Upgrades Taken: #1



No comments:

Post a Comment