Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Character Creation Challenge 2024: #3 = “Angel” ("Battle For The Universe”)

 

Ok. For the next “CAH” series I going to create a character for is the following: “Battle For The Universe”. This series is the sample of part of the sample business for creating a series, a PC two playsets, and the NPCs. This business also includes a sample of a filled-in bio-sheet and a filled-in series guide. The following screenshot shows you what I mean by that by showing a filled-in series guide:

 


Step #1 is Name. I think I’m going with a robot here. I’m going to name it Angel.

Step #2 is Series. The series is “Battle For The Universe”.


Step #3 is Appearance. I’m going with the following: “Angel looks like a blue-skinned humanoid with blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a light green tunic and a pair of sandals.”


Step #4A is Signature Quality. That is going to the following: “Mechina’s Champion”. Step #4B is Standard Qualities -- which I going with the following two: “Can’t stop talking” & “Uses a lot of oil.”


Step #5 is Star Power and Base Oomph. According to the PC Guideline, that is a 3 for both.


Step #6 is Trait. According to the PC Guideline, I get 26 Traits  The following is what I brought for Angel with the math business in brackets as usual:


  • ROBOT BODY 4 [26 - 4 = 22]

  • AGILITY 2 [22 - 2 =  20]

  • SMARTS 3 [20 - 3 = 17]

  • STRENGTH 6 [17 - 6 = 11]

  • USING COMPUTERS 4 [11 - 4 = 8]

  • LASER SWORD 4 [8 - 4 = 4]


Step #7 is Special Rules. I’m here, I’m going to use only two Special Rules -- “Action Feature” for STRENGTH and “Accessory” for LASER SWORD.


Step #8 is Upgrades. For the first one, I’m going with two Upgrades #1 for Robot Body to get it up to 6...


...And Angel is done, her full bio-sheet is waiting for you below.


=C.A.H=


Name: Angel


Appearance: Angel looks like a blue-skinned humanoid with blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a light green tunic and a pair of sandals.


Signature Quality:
▢▢ Mechina’s Champion


Standard Qualities:
▢ Can’t Stop Talking
▢ Uses a lot of oil


Star Power: 3


Base Oomph: 3


Traits: ROBOT BODY 6, AGILITY 2, SMARTS 3, STRENGTH 6 [Action Feature], USING COMPUTERS 4, LASER SWORD 4 [Accessory]


Upgrades Taken: #1 & #1

1 comment: