Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Character Creation Challenge 2024: #2 = “Teeth” ("Ani-Bots")

 

Ok. My next character for “Cartoon Action Hour: Season 3”, or “CAH: S3” for short is for the following series: “Ani-Bots”. “Ani-Bots” is a series seed in the “CAH: S3” rulebook. The following screenshot shows you what I meant by that previous sentence: 



Step #1 is Name. I think I’m going with a robot that can transform into a robotic shark. I’m going with Teeth as the name of the robot.


Step #2 is Series. That series is “Ani-Bots”.


Step #3 is Appearance. Appearance for Teeth is the following: Teeth is a male humanoid-looking bot made out of white metal with yellow optics where the humans have their eyes. 


Step #4A is Signature Quality. That is going to be the following: “Member of the Ani-Bots.” Step #4B is Standard Qualities -- which is going to be the following two: “Vow: Get rid of the K-Vons for good” & “Vow: Protect the humans.”


Step #5 is Star Power and Base Oomph. Both of those are a 3.


Step #6 is the Traits business. I got 26 Traits Points -- which I believe is the main trait point number for the Superhuman Tier ---- After some checking, I found out that I am right in that case. The following traits are what I brought for Teeth with the math business in brackets:


  • SHARK FORM 5 [26 - 5 = 21]

  • AGILITY 3 [21 - 3 = 18]

  • SMARTS 3 [18 - 3 = 15]

  • TRIDENT 3 [15 - 3  = 12]

  • SWIMMING 4 [12 - 4 = 8]



Step #7 is Special Rules. I’m starting with an Adverse Rule for SWIMMING: “Disadvantage: Only works in water”. Next, I’m going with the following Special Rule for the following traits: “Action Feature” for SHARK FORM, “Transform, Self” for SHARK FORM at Moderate, & “Accessory” for TRIDENT. I did the last one because some of the original weapons for the toys for “Transformers: G1” can get lost faster than you can say the following phrase: “Autobots, transform and roll out.”


Step #9 is Character’s Upgrades. I think I’m fine with not using upgrades here.


Step #10 is Shark Form’s Appearance -- which I’m going with the following: Teeth’s Shark Form looks like a robotic version of a great white shark.  


Step #11A is Shark Form’s Signature Quality which is the following: “Robotic Shark”.  Step #11B is Shark Form’s Standard Qualities.  I can move the two Standard Qualities of Teeth to the Robotic Shark mode for him.


Step #12 is Shark Form’s Traits. First off, I’m going to move the following traits: AGILITY, SMARTS, and SWIMMING. Next is sending 12 Points for new traits in his mode. I’m going with SHARP TEETH MOUTH and LASER EYES -- with both at a trait rating of 6.


Step #13 is Shark Form’s Special Rules -- which I get two of - since I picked Moderate for Teeth’s Shark Form when I took the “Transform, Self” Special Rule for Teeth. Both of these are going to “Big Attack” for SHARP TEETH MOUTH and LASER EYES.


Step #14 is Shark’s Form’s Alternate Form’s Upgrades. I can take 3 upgrades -- since  I picked Moderate for Teeth’s Shark Form when I took the “Transform, Self” Special Rule for Teeth -- but I think I’m good here...


...And that means I’m finished with Teeth, Teeth’s bio-sheet is waiting for you below.



=C.A.H=


Name: Teeth


Series: “Ani-Bots”


Appearance: Teeth is a male humanoid-looking bot made out of white metal with yellow optics where the humans have their eyes. 


Signature Quality:

▢▢ Member Of The Ani-Bots


Standard Qualities:
▢ Vow: Get rid of the K-Vons for good
▢ Vow: Protect the humans.


Star Power: 3


Base Oomph: 3


Traits: SHARK FORM 5 [Action Feature, Transform Self], AGILITY 3, SMARTS 3, TRIDENT 3 [Accessory], SWIMMING 4 [Disadvantage: Only works in water]


Character’s Upgrades Taken: None


Teeth’s Shark Form’s Signature Quality:

▢▢ Robotic Shark

Teeth’s Shark Form’s Standard Qualities:

▢ Vow: Get rid of the K-Vons for good
▢ Vow: Protect the humans.


Teeth’s Shark Form’s Appearance:  Teeth’s Shark Form looks like a robotic version of a great white shark. 


Teeth’s Shark Form’s Traits: AGILITY 3, SMARTS 3, SWIMMING 4, SHARP TEETH MOUTH 6 [Big Attack], LASER EYES 6 [Big Attack]


Teeth’s Shark Form’s Alternate Form’s Alternate Form Upgrades Taken: None.



No comments:

Post a Comment