Monday, January 10, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: #10 = "Far Away Land"

 Our next character for this Character Creation Challenge is for “Far Away Land” -- a parody of fantasy tabletop roleplaying games like “Dungeons & Dragons” and “Pathfinder.


Step #1 is to roll up the six Attributes with rolls of 3d6. The six Attributes for this RPG are the following: Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, & Charisma.  The following are the rolls I got for my PC:


  • Strength’s Roll: 3d6 = 15

  • Dexterity’s Roll: 3d6 = 12

  • Constitution’s Roll: 3d6 = 9

  • Intelligence’s Roll: 3d6 = 14

  • Wisdom’s Roll: 3d6 = 14

  • Charisma’s Roll: 3d6 = 8



Step #2 is to find out if my PC gets any bonus or penalties. If one of the Attributes is 15 or better, I get +1 bonus -- and that is my Strength. If one of Attributes if 6 or worse -- it get a -1 penalty -- and none of my Attributes is 6 or below - my PC is safe from any penalties.


Step #2 is to pick a class. For this PC, I’m going with a Fighter. 


Step #3 is to pick a Race. I’m going with Human.



Step #4 is gear. I’m going with the following: a sword & chainmail armor.

Step #5 is to find out how much money my PC has -- by rolling a 3d6 -- and multiplying it by 10. After rolling a lot, the 3d6 shows me the following number: 9. 9 * 10 = 90. 


Step #8 is a name, I’m going with Mai for the name of my PC......


...And we finished with another character, the full stats of Mai is below...






=FAL=



Name: Mai



Race: Human


Class: Fighter




Attributes:
◻ Strength: 15 (+1)
◻ Dexterity: 12
◻ Constitution: 9

◻ Intelligence: 14
◻ Wisdom: 14
◻ Charisma: 8


Gear:
◻ Sword
◻ Chainmail


Gold: 90



=FAL=


No comments:

Post a Comment