Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: #12 = "Ghostbusters"

 For this Character Creation Challenge business, our next game is West End Games’s “Ghostbusters”.


Step #1 is Name. I’m going with Kara Kannon.


Step #2 is Alias. This is the name of the Player. That is going to my own name: Dr. Fowl Thinker.


Step #3 is the address for the Ghostbusters branch that my PC works for.. I’m going with the following fictional one: 1313 Spider Ave, Nokra, Ohio.


Step #4 is the Phone Number for the Ghostbusters branch that PC works for. I’m going with the following fictional one: 330-111-7777.


Step #5 is Description. I’m going with the following: “Kara Kannon is a tall woman with red hair and red eyes usually dressed in a gray “Ghostbusters” uniform.” 


Step #6 is a Tag. I’m going with the following:  “Her voice squeaks a lot.”


Step #7 is Kara’s Goal: “Punish DC Comics for killing Supergirl and not rebooting her by becoming more famous than Superman.”


Step #8 is Traits. Traits are the following four: Brains, Muscles, Moves, and Cool. I have 12 points for Traits. I must sign at least 1 point for each Trait, but each of the Traits can’t have more than 5 points. The following is what I did for Kara with the math business in brackets as usual:


  • For Brains, I’m taking a 2 (12 - 2 = 10)

  • For Muscles, I’m taking a 4 (10 - 4 = 6) 

  • For Moves, I’m taking a 2 (6 - 2 = 4)

  • For Cool, I’m taking a 4 (4-4=0)



Step #9 is to pick a talent for the PC for each of the four Traits. For her Brain Talent, I’m going with History. For her Muscle Talent, I’m going with Brawl. For her Move Talent, I’m going with Drive.  For her Cool Talent, I’m going with Charm.


Step #10 is getting Kara’s starting 20 Brownie Points.....


...And Kara Kannon. Below this paragraph is the full stats of Kara Kannon.




=GHOSTBUSTERS=


Name: Kara Kannon


Alias: Dr. Fowl Thinker


Address: 1313 Spider Ave, Nokra, Ohio.



Phone Number: 330-111-7777.


Description: Kara Kannon is a tall woman with red hair and red eyes usually dressed in a gray “Ghostbusters” uniform.


Tag: Her voice squeaks a lot.


Goal: Punish DC Comics for killing Supergirl and not rebooting her by becoming more famous than Superman.


Traits:

▢ Brains: 2 (Brains Talent: History)
▢ Muscles: 4 (Muscles Talent: Brawl)
▢ Moves: 2 (Move Talent: Drive)
▢ Cool: 4 (Cool Talent: Charm)


Brownie Points: 20 





No comments:

Post a Comment