Friday, January 7, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: #7 = "Cartoon Action Hour: Season Three"

 We end our business with “Cartoon Action Hour” as we deal with the most recent season (read: edition) of it -- “Cartoon Action Hour: Season 3”


Step #1 is to the find genre of the series (read: campaign) of the fictional Game Master.



Question #1: What is the genre of the fictional series of the Game Master? “Action Comedy”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 73. No.


Question #2: “Animaliod Heroes” (“The Thundercats”are a sample of this genre)? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 62. No.

 

Question #3: “Classic Fairy Tale Anime”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 64. No.

 

Question #4: “Classic Novel Anime”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 59. No.

 

Question #5: “Comic Book Series”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 100. Exceptional No. Neither “Comic Book Series” nor “Computer Game Series” is the genre of the fictional Game Master’s series.

 

Question #6: “Cops”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 80. No.


Question #7: “Crime Mystery”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 56. No.


Question #8: “Cute Animals”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 66. No. 

 

Question #9: “Cute Witch”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 76. No.

 

Question #10: “Cyberpunk”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 52. No.


Question #11: “Detective”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 79. No.

 

Question #12: “Dream World”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 92. Exceptional No. The genre of the game master series is neither “Dream World” nor “Educational Entertainment”.


Question #13: “Espionage”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 92. Exceptional No. The genre of the game master series is neither “Espionage” nor “Fake Monster Mystery”.


Question #14: “Fantasy”? My View: Skipping this genre -- since that was the genre for the character I created in “Cartoon Action Hour: Season One”.

 

Question #15: “Fighting Series”? My View6: 50/50. Mythic View: 64. No.


Question #16: “Gamer Anime”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 100. Exceptional No. Neither “Gamer Anime” nor “Giant Transforming Robots” is the genre of the fictional Game Master’s series.


Question #17: “Harem Anime”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 56. No.


Question #18: “Horror Business”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 58. No.


Question #19: “Isekai”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 99. Exceptional No. Neither “Isekai” nor “Live-Action Show Spin-Off” is the genre of the fictional Game Master’s series.


Question #20: “Magic Girl Idol”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 57. No.


Question #21: “Magic Item-Using Girl”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 76. No.


Question #22: “Magic Warrior Girl”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 58. No.


Question #23: “Masked Hero”? My View: 50/50 Mythic View: 54. No.


Question #24: “Metal Heroes”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 81. No.


Question #25: “Military”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 68. No.


Question #26: “Movie Spin-Off”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 81. No.

 

Question #27: “Music”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 63. No.

 

Question #28: “Mutant Heroes” (Both the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” and “Street Sharks” fit in this genre)? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 89. No.


Question #29: “Pet Monsters”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 56. No.


Question #30: “Post-Apocalypse”? My View: I’m skipping this genre since I use “Cartoon Action Hour: Season 2” to create a character for a series in this genre.


Question #31: “Pulp”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 68. No.

 

Question #32: “Real Robots”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 98. Exceptional No. Neither “Real Robots” nor “Science Fantasy Planet” is the genre of the fictional Game Master’s series.


Question #33: “Soap Opera”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 64. No. 


Question #34: “Space Opera”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 16. Yes. Works for me.  The fictional game master tells the game name is “The Space Exploring Agency” which is about a team of agents for the Space Exploring Agency or S.EA. for short exploring space.



Step #2 is the Star Power. Since I am working with three other fictional tabletop roleplaying game players -- not counting the fictional Game Master - I’m going with the basic 3 for my PC.


Step #3 is Base Oomph. Base Oomph for a PC is equal to his or her Star Power -- in my PC’s case that is a 3.


Step #4 is Qualities.. The fictional game master’s name is Alice Master. The names of the three fictional tabletop roleplaying games are the following: David Dice, Patty Paper, and Billy Book. David is going with the captain of the S.E.A. KING, Billy Book is going to do a character that is a homage to Data, while Patty Paper is doing a doctor. I decided that my PC’s job is a security officer. Step #2A is Signature Quality -- which I go with the following: “Female Security Officer.” #2B is the PC’s Standard Qualities -- which I am going with the following: “S.E.A. Member” and “Reckless”


Step #5 is Traits. After a bit more talking with Alice, our fictional Game Master, she is going with Human Tier and the basic 18 Traits Points that goes with that Tier. The following is the traits that I bought for my PC with the math business in bracket as usual:


  •  LASER GUN 4 (18 - 4 = 14)

  • AGILITY 4 (14 - 4 = 10)

  • GALAXY KNOWLEDGE 1 (10 - 1 = 9)

  • EARTH POP CULTURE KNOWLEDGE 2 (9 - 2 = 7)

  • GOOD EYESIGHT 4 (7-4=3)......



..And think I’m done with my PC’s Traits - -so it’s time for Step #6 -- Special Rules.  I think I’m going to take two for LASER GUN 4 -- which are the following - -and call it a day: “Action Feature” and “Accessory”.


Step #7 is taking Upgrades -- but I don’t feel like trying any Upgrades for my PC -- so I am not going to do so.



Step #8 is the Name of the Character: I’m going with the following: “Suzanne Orange”


Step #9 is the Player's Name. That would my own name: Dr. Fowl Thinker


Step #10 is Appearance. For Miss Orange, I’m going with the following: “Susan Orange is a large human with black hair and natural yellow eyes usually dressed in an orange toga and sandals.”


Step #11 is Proof of Purchase. This is usually blank at the start of the series -- and that is the case for Miss Orange as well.....



..And below this paragraph, you will find the full stats for Miss Orange.....





=CAH-S3=


Character’s Name: “Suzanne Orange”


Character’s Appearance: Suzanne Orange is a large human with black hair and natural yellow eyes usually dressed in an orange toga and sandals.


Player’s Name: Dr. Fowl Thinker



Signature Quality:
◻◻Female Security Officer


Standard Qualities:
◻S.E.A. Member
◻Reckless



Star Power: 3


Oomph: 3.


Traits: LASER GUN 4 [Action Feature, Accessory], AGILITY 4, GALAXY KNOWLEDGE 1, EARTH POP CULTURE KNOWLEDGE 2, GOOD EYESIGHT 4


Upgrades: None.


Proof of Purchase Points: None.


No comments:

Post a Comment