Sunday, January 23, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: #23 = “Big Eyes, Small Mouth - Fourth Edition"

 Our next tabletop roleplaying game is “Big Eyes, Small Mouth”. The edition is the Fourth Edition of “Big Eyes, Small Mouth”


Step #1 is finding the genre of the anime-themed campaign from the fictional Game Master. 


Question #1: Is the genre of the upcoming anime-themed campaign of the fictional Game Master the following: “Cute Witch”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 75. No.


Question #2: “Cyberpunk”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 12. Yes. 



Step #2 is finding the Power Level of the “Cyberpunk”-themed campaign of the fictional Game Master and the points for the creation of the PC. 



Question #3: Is the campaign’s Power Level the following: “Adventurer”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 89. No.


Question #4: “Heroic”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 58. No.


Question #5: “Mythical”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 98. Exceptional No. The power level is Superhuman and I get 199 Points to buy stuff for my PC.





Step #3 is buying looking over the templates. There is one for a robot -- but it’s a giant robot like “Optimus Prime” from the “Transformers” franchise or if we look towards the media of Japan -- “Mechagodzilla” from the “Godzilla” franchise.


Step #4 is buying Stats. For a Tri-Stats game, there are three stats: Mind, Body & Soul. The following is what I did for my PC with the math business in brackets as usual:


  • 8 in Body. (199-16=183)

  • 6 in Mind (183-12=171)

  • 7 in Soul (171-14=157)



Step #5 is buying Attributes.  Attributes cost a certain amount per level. The following is what I bought for my PC with the math business in brackets as usual:


  •  Armour 10 (10*2=20. 157-20=137)

  •  Attack Mastery 6 (6*1=6. 137-6=131. Add +6 to Attack Combat Value later on.)

  •  Combat Technique 6 (6*1=6. 131-6=125. I’m going with the following six: Brutal, Concealment, Extended Range, Lethal Blow, Lighting Reflex & Weapons Encyclopaedia. )

  • Defense Mastery 6 (6*1=6. 125-6=119. Add +6 to Defense Combat Value later on.)

  • Energized 6 (6*1=6. 119-6=113. Add +60 to Energy Points later on.)



Step #6 is getting Defects for my PC. Defeats give me back points. The following is what I give my PC and the math business in the brackets:


  • Hounded 1 (113+2=115)

  • Magnet 1 (115+1=116)

  • Marked 3 (116+3=119. I’m going with an orange metal as I’m thinking of a robot.)

  • Special Requirement 1 (119+3=121) .I’m going with Electric for my robot)  



Step #7 is the Combat Value. Step #7A is getting the base business which is the following math problem: Combat Value = (Body Stats+Mind Status+Soul Stats)/3.   Time to plug in my PC’s numbers and do some math.


(8+6+7)/3=Combat Value

21/3=7....


7 is my PC’s base Combat Value...


.....Step #7B is getting the Attack Combat Value. That is equal to the base plus 1 for each of the Attack Mastery I took. I took 6. 7+6=13. 13 is my PC’s Attack Combat Value. Step #7C is getting the Defense Combat Value. -- and that is the same story as the Attack Combat Value.. 7+6=13. So 13 is my PC’s Defense Combat Value


Step #8 is Health Points. Health Points is the following math problem: Health Points = (Body Stats+Soul Stats)*5. Time to plug in my PC’s number and do some math.


(8+7)*5=Health Points.
15*5=75. 75 is my PC’s Health Points......


.....Step #9 is Energy Points. Energy is the following math problem: Energy Points = (Mind Stats+Soul Stats)*5+60. Time to plug in the PC’s number and do some math.)


(6+7)*5+60 = Energy Points

13*5+60=125. 125 is my PC’s Energy Points......



Step #10 is getting my PC’s Damage Multiplier. That is basic 5.


Step #11 is getting a Name. I’m going with Mekkia for the name of the PC.


Step #12 is Appearance. For Mekkia, I’m going with the following: “Mekkia is a female humanoid-looking robot made out of orange metal with the expectation of her hair which is made out of purple plastic and has white optics in the spot where humans have their eyes usually wearing a blue turtleneck sweater, a pink skirt, and a pair of yellow boots.”



...And Mekkia is done, below this paragraph is Mekkia’s full stats.




=BESM=


Name: Mekkia


Appearance: “Mekkia is a female humanoid-looking robot made out of orange metal with the expectation of her hair which is made out of purple plastic and has white optics in the spot where humans have their eyes usually wearing a blue turtleneck sweater, a pink skirt, and a pair of yellow boots.”



Stats:

▢ Body: 8
▢ Mind: 6
▢ Soul: 7


Attributes:

▢ Armor 10
▢ Attack Mastery 6
▢ Combat Technique 6 (Brutal, Concealment, Extended Range, Lethal Blow, Lighting Reflex & Weapons Encyclopaedia.)
▢ Defense Mastery 6


Defects:
▢ Hounded 1
▢ Magnet 1
▢ Marked 3 (Orange metal skin)
▢ Special Requirement 1 (Electric) 


Combat Values:
▢ Base: 7
▢ Attack: 13
▢ Defense: 13


Health Points: 75 


Energy Points: 125


Damage Multiplier: 5


=BESM=


No comments:

Post a Comment