Sunday, January 9, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: #9 = "Faery's Tales"

 We are still in the repeat zone with the next character being for “Faery’s Tales” -- a game where tabletop roleplaying gamers play fairies.  Last year, I created Sun, a female pixie. 


Step #1 is to pick my fairy’s form. This year, I’m going with Sprite. 



Step #2 take the abilities from the Pattern for Sprite -- and given the following: 3 in the Body Attribute, 2 in Mind Attribute, 1 in Spirit Attribute, and the following Innate Gifts: Champion & Animal Friend.


Step #3 is to use 3 points to modify Attributes. I can't send more than 2 points for each trait -- so I’m going to use 1 point on each Attribute.


Step #4 is to buy Gifts -- not counting the two free ones I got early for picking the Sprite form. I have 5 Points to buy Gifts -- the following is what I pick for my PC with the math business in brackets:


  • Alert (5-2=3)

  • Brave (3-1=2)

  • Hardy (2-1=1)

  • Wise (1-1=0)


Step #4 is gender. I’m going with Male for my Sprite.


Step #5 is the name. I’m going with Tin for my Sprite’s name.....



...And Tin is done, below this paragraph is the full stats of Tin.





=FAERY=


Name: “Tin”


Gender: Male


Form: Sprite


Attributes:

◻Body: 4
◻Mind: 3
◻Spirit: 2


Gifts:

◻Champion
◻Animal Friend
◻Alert
◻Hardy
◻Wise


No comments:

Post a Comment