Friday, January 28, 2022

Character Creation Challenge 2022: #28 = “Biff! Bam! Kapow!”

 For this one, I’m going with another recent roleplaying game I got  -- this time, it comes from Spectrum Games. The tabletop game in question is called “Biff! Bam! Kapow!”. “Biff! Bam! Kapow!” is a kiss-up to the live-action “Batman” television show starring Adam West as Bruce “Batman” Wayne. 


Step #1 is Attributes. There are four Attributes in this game: Action (a.k.a muscle business), Thought (a.k.a brain business), Drama (a.k.a social business), and Pluck (a.k.a heart business).


Step #2 is buying the Rating for the Attributes. I have 4 points to buy them -- but Rating of 1 costs 1 point while Rating of 2 costs 2 Points. I think I just put 1 in each Attribute.


Step #3 is Skills and Items. I have to come with four Skills and/or Items for my PC. I’m going with the following for them: THICK SKIN (Skill), VERY STRONG (Skill), CROSSBOW (Item) & ACROBATICS (Skills).


Step #4 is to add Flaws. I think I’m going with one Flaw for my PC - “Teenager”


Step #5 is to get Enhancements. I get two points plus one point for Flaws I give my PC -- so I have 3 for my character. I’m going to start with “Low-Budget” for the CROSSBOW item. 3-1=2. Now, I’m going with Mastery  for the ACROBATICS skill. 2-1=1. 



Step #6 is the name for my PC. I’m going with the following: “Miss Fairy”


Step #7 is appearance. I’m going with the following: “Miss Fairy is a teenage girl with pink hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a long pink gown with fake silver butterfly-wings and a pair of long pink boots. Francis Royal is a teenage girl with blonde hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a white sweater, blue jeans, a pair of white socks and a pair of blue sneakers.”


...And Miss Fairy is done. Below this paragraph is the full stats of Miss Fairy herself. 


=BBK=


Name: Miss Fairy


Appearance: Miss Fairy is a teenage girl with pink hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a long pink gown with fake silver butterfly-wings and a pair of long pink boots. Francis Royal is a teenage girl with blonde hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a white sweater, blue jeans, a pair of white socks and a pair of blue sneakers.



Attributes:

▢Action: 1

▢Drama: 1
▢Thought: 1

▢ Pluck: 1


Skills & Items:

▢ THICK SKIN (Skill)
▢ VERY STRONG (Skill)
▢ CROSSBOW (Low-Budget Item)
▢ ACROBATICS (Mastery Skill)
▢ TEENAGER (Flaw)

No comments:

Post a Comment