Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Annabelle's Third Fairy Tale Adventure -- Scene #6


Scene #6: Annabelle and Queen Jazi arrives at Queen Jazi's castle.

Chaos Rank: 5
Chaos Roll: 8 > 5 = Normal


Question #1: China is at the castle at the time of Annabelle and Jazi's arrival?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 23. Yes.

Question #2: Does China attack Annabelle?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 87. Nope.

Question #3: Does China think Annabelle is a human pretending to a mermaid?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 81. Nope.

Question #4: Does China make a deal with Annabelle?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 45. Yes. If Annabelle can do three things he will remove himself from the island.

=Scene #6=

Jazi stilling carrying Annabelle in her arms arrived at the castle entry way where both of them saw China standing slack-jawed at them.

Annabelle said as she leaped out of Jazi, "Hi, Chanka! The mermaid race say "HI": to you."

China remarked with a groan, "Just wanted always wanted. So how much money do you?"

Annabelle said, "Money doesn't matter to me."

China said, "What about items?"

Annabelle remarked, "I'm fine with what I have on."

China remarked, "Don't tell you come to stop me from conquering this island!"

Annabelle said, "Since you say that, I won't."

China said, "Let's make a deal. If you can do three things for me, I will remove myself from the island."

Annabelle said, "What are those three things?"

China said, "I want you to get Eris's golden apple, a shard of the Magic Mirror, and a hair from the Bamboo Princess."

Annabelle said, "Wow, but that's a deal can I live with!"

=S6: END=

Add to Threads:  Get Eris's golden apple, get a shard of the Magic Mirror, a hair from the Bamboo Princess.

Add to NPC: Eris





No comments:

Post a Comment