Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Yeah, Cynthia Celeste Miller fix the problems she had with Kickstarter webpage and will be an active Kickstarter webpage in the afternoon on Friday, May 3. Here's a link to it:
EDIT: Forget the correct date.
Monday, April 29, 2013
The Mermaid Squad episode for May needs a plot. I'm going to roll on a special table I had that list all most kind of goal for the good guys. I will you the rolls and what I got -- and just in case it takes me a long time to come up with a plan, it will start after the following jump cut
Friday, April 26, 2013
Well, the page for CAH:S3's Kickstarter is here. Become of a unknown problem,, it's not active yet, you can't help fund. But what's the rewards and strength goals are all present. I hope they had the force with them. By the way, you want to found them when the thing is active, the link is below
Kickstarter for Cartoon Action Hour; Season 3
I hope they had the force for his one. Get it: Force on this one. I won't force any more puns on you.
Thursday, April 25, 2013
...a few days ago, I come up with May's game being "Cartoon Action Hour: Season 2", and so decided on "The Mermaid Squad" as the series. Stars for the four Mermaid Squad members will be following my next post.
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Here's how I come up with it.
April (This mouth)
May (Next month)
Blockbuster (May has become the start of the Hollywood's blockbuster)
The Transformers (a Blockbuster movie trilogy)
The Eighties (The time period that the original Transformers G1 cartoon come from.)
D&D (In the eighties, D&D has a slight imagine problem.)
Cartoon Action Hour (Another tabletop role-playing game)
Series is still undone. Come this weekend, I ask Mythic Game Emulator which series, I doing.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
I was looking for a old live blogging where I sometime I read old Scooby-Doo comics on. One of the issue happen to the the one that Scrappy-Doo's first show come from.
For fun, here two links:
To the comic book: go here
To the familiar cartoon: go here
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Via Solo Nexus, I learn they is another solo RPG program in. It's call "RPG Solo". From their web page: "RPG Solo allows you to solo RPG with a Virtual Game Master. With this tool one or more people can play any genre of role-playing game without a GM, DM, or anyone being left out of the fun. It is currently still in Beta but so far works great. If you know what you are doing then just click Play! Otherwise, read on."
To get there follow the link below:
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
With April Fools Day over with, things are back to normal -- despite I haven't come up with anything yet for April. Knowing my luck or lack of it -- by the time I get a idea for April, it would be at best late April/early May or at worst, a time period arranging from mid-May to mid-June.
Monday, April 1, 2013
No idea what to do for April right now, but they is some news
A YouTube had post of a lot of news from the entire game world from. The following is some items of what the YouTube poster covers
- Mega Man 11 will make it's appearance at E3 this year. Aslo included is "Mega Man 6" for the Nintendo 3DS, "Mega Man Legends 3", and "Capcom Vs Nintendo."
- Speaking of Mega Man, the YouTube poster report on what going to happen to Archie's Mega Man once he gets out his crossover with Sonic.
- Mega Man will get his half of his face melted off by Break Man's Buster. His face is repaired by Dr. Light, Roll and Auto.
- Beside the original eight Robot Masters -- Splash Woman and Concrete Man join in the "Super Adventure Rockman" based-arc. Concrete Man will smashed Bubble Man while Splash Woman cool off Heat Man.
- After the "Super Adventure Rockman" arc is done. The origin of Tempo/Quake Woman in two parts.
- Part #1 will take Tempo from her active though her accident.
- Part #2 will take Tempo from the aftermath of the accident to the aftermath of the A.R.T.S/Emerald Spears business.
- A Halloween base story in which Tempo plays a fake ghost.
- In Nov. 2013, Mega Man will meet up with Dr. Harriet Greenleaf, Harvey's older sister and the reason that he created Emerald Spears in the first place.
- In Jan. 2014's issue, Dr. Wily owns Mega Man on and he decide to pay by working on a robot with Dr. Light, which in due time will become the arc based on "Mega Man 3", which is called, "Gamma Business".
- The "Gamma Business" will be six issues.
- He has list of series that will appear to "Cartoon Action Hour: Season 3"
- Superman and Supergirl will get a Sliver-Age based RPG for Playstation 3, Will U, XBox 360 and Nintendo 3DS.
Just follow the link to the YouTube poster's channel: SercetGamingNewsChannel.