Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sorry.....

....Still no ideas for August. September is next and and it might be a mystery using "Cartoon Action Hour" or "Meddling Kids". If it's "Cartoon Action Hour", it would feature
"Betty and Co", my gender-switch version of Scooby-Doo. If it's "Meddling Kids", it's going to a new "Waterfall" mystery.  I making no promises on either yet though I have recovered from the "CC&VF" headache and at least I got my six of my Pokemon to LV 100, I still on my Pokemon kick.

I am thinking starting a Mythic Game Emulator/Cartoon Action Hour/Pokemon thread over in the Actual Play over at RPG.Net. It will take play in an fictional region with all Pokemon from Gen One (Blue, Green, Red, & Yellow) though Gen Five (Black, White, Black 2 and White 2) exists.

Anyway, again -- I am making no promises on anything.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

No comments:

Post a Comment