Friday, February 1, 2013

CAH:S2 - Molly - Act 3, Scene 1

I decide not to roll on my new non-action commercial break today, and moving on final scene.

Act 3, Scene 1 - Vainixa reveals that she’s impress by Molly’s luck and decide not to cause problem for two weeks despite finally getting over her illness.


=Act 3, Scene 1=

Molly, Tazia, Kariza and Dalonia are all sitting eating sandwiches at a local restaurant when Vainixa show up.

Tazia said, “Back to the usual habit, Miss Vanity.”

Vainixa remarked, “Not today.”

Delonia said, “You got over that illness two days ago. What wrong with you.”


Vainixa said, “I’m impress with Molly’s luck that’s is so good that it matched my prize total when I was on TPIR Jr. I’m leaving you guys alone for two weeks.”

Everyone was stunned shocked as Vainixa walk around.

Tazia remarked, “I wonder if Lady Luck likes you.”

Kariza added, “Or that Vainixa hasn’t come up with a plot to get your goat yet.”


=SHOW END=

I don’t have a After-The-Show Message, so I say roll credits here.



No comments:

Post a Comment