Friday, February 1, 2013

What's Up?


Hi, guys. We have entered a new month, February , as of today -- and as usual, I want to explain what's going on.

First off, I'm going to finish out Molly's game show appearance that I started in last month.  After Feb. 6 expect posts to be in the morning as I will working in the afternoon on getting though a video game, "Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time" -- I preordered that game in the summertime last year expecting it to be out in September 2012 but it got moved to it's release day of Feb. 5, 2013. I had played the demo twice so far, I like what I see.

Second off, I working on a "Meddling Kid" live blogging at the Live Bloggings section of "TV Tropes", so I am not going to be use "Medding Kids" as his blog's game for February........

....so in this case, when I finish with "Molly" for CAH:S2 -- I'm going with PDQ for February's game.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

No comments:

Post a Comment