Sunday, January 29, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #29 = “The Supercrew":

 

Our next game is The Supercrew. Step #1 is to roll the dice to figure out the three abilities. The dice here is the classic d6.  The following are the rolls I got for my PC: 


  • Roll #1: 6 = Skill. I’m going with Acting

  • Roll #2: 2 = Superpower. I’m going with Shapeshifting.

  • Roll #3: 4 = Weapon. I’m going with a crossbow.


2 is going to the Shapeshifting. 1 is going with Acting -- as the PC may overact or underact when in disguise. 3 is Crossbow. I’m going with Angelica’s Crossbow.


Next, I need a name for my hero, I’m going with Angelica.


Now I need to draw Angelica -- and I can’t use crayons on my computer -- that’s so illogical that it would fry the CPU of Lt. Data of “Star Trek: The Next Generation” fame. But there is a program on the computer called “Paint” that I’m going to use to draw her -- you can find the drawing of Angelica in the full stats.


I have picked the tricks -- to see the tricks and their effect -- check out Angelica’s full stats below this paragraph.





=SUPER=


Name: Angelica 


Drawing:



Abilities:

▢ 1 = Acting

▢ 2 = Shapeshifting

▢ 3 = Angelica’s Crossbow


Tricks:

▢ Crossbow Missiles: Change the roll to Effect 2 

▢ Crazy Workable Excuse: Change One Die to a 5

▢ Sludge Change: Re-Roll the dice





=CREW=

No comments:

Post a Comment