Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #32 = "Behind the Scenes"

Time for some behind the scene facts for this year’s “Character Creation Business”. I wrote all of the characters from sometime in November to sometime in December or sometime in the first week of January -- I don’t when I finished things -- but I knew that was before January 31, 2023.  The first business I did -- was to ask Mythic a question -- but I forget it question -- but I know it’s one of two following possibles:


  • Possible Question #1: “Should I do the usual business for this year’s Character Creation Business?” -- and got a “Yes” from it.

  • Possible Question #2: “Should I do only characters for “Cartoon Action Hour”? -- and got a “No” from it.




Now it’s time for facts behind the characters:

 


#1 = Aelita (“Action System”): The name of the character was stolen from Aelita Schaeffer a.k.a Aeltia Stone from “Code Lyoko” 

#2 = Annabelle (“Amazing Tales”)
#3 = Hellen Troy (“Awfully Cheerful Engine”)
#4 = Miss Fairy (“Biff! Bam! Kapow!”)

#5 = “Kossori Tenshi” (Big Eyes, Small Mouth” -- Fourth Edition)
#6 = “Diana” (“Cartoon Action Hour: Season #1”)
#7 = “Bolt” (“Cartoon Action Hour: Season #2”)

#8 = “Messila ‘Messy’ Marshmallow” (“Cartoon Action Hour: Season #3”)

#9 = “Chloe Cheesecake a.k.a Donna Drive” (“Dream Park”): In another thread on RPG.net focusing on Dream Park business, Moonhunter, an RPG.net poster, posted links for all three of my “Dream Park” characters I created for this business.

#10 = “Boss” (“Dungeons & Dragons” -- Fifth Edition): I created this character with help with D&D Beyond -- but this was long before the whole negative business with the OGL  leak -- I thought not to post this one -- but I did as I didn’t want to create another character.

#11 = Susan Show (Fate)

#12 = Antenna (Adamant Entertainment’s “ICONS: Superpowered Roleplaying”): This one was inspired by the rumors that Wolverine was going to be an actual wolverine and Spider-Woman was going to be an actual spider.

#13 = “Cassandra”  (“Ad Infimum Adventure's “ICONS: Superpowered Roleplaying Game”) = The usual of Lana Lang from the “Superman” comic books for this character was inspired by love of Superman and his family of characters from DC Comics.

#14 = “Princess Aelita”  (“RetroStar”): I had to do some edits here -- that's why the text looks so funny -- but not as the Blogger’s stretching my paragraph off the post. As usual, I stole the name of the character from Aelita Scheaffer a.k.a Aelita Stone from “Code Lyoko.”

#15 = “Hellen Smith” (“On The Air”): 

#16 = ”Aelita Grindstone” (“Open Legend”): Like Character #1 and  Character #15, I stole this name from Aelita Scheaffer a.k.a Aelita Stone from “Code Lyoko”

#17 = “Engine” (“Capes, Cowl, and Villains Fowl”): 

#18 = “Medusa a.k.a Francis Gordon” (“Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game”): This one was written in December as I remarked as I picked Nature for Medusa’s Power Source.

#19 = “Aelita Anderson” (“Timewatch”) = Like Character #1, Character #15, & Character #16, I stole her first name from Aelita Scheaffer a.k.a Aelita Stone from “Code Lyoko.”

#20 = “Victoria Queen” (“It Come Form The Late, Late, Late, Late, Show”): The name of the character comes from switching the words in “Queen Victoria.”

#21 = “Medusa a.k.a Michelle Duzzazzi” (“Mutants and Masterminds” -- Third Edition): This one is more closely related to the mythology than Character #18.

#22 = “Eri” (“Faery Tales”): I think the name of this character comes from the Team Star member of the same name from the most recent Pokemon games: “Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet” as I was playing this game around the same time as I writing up the characters for this business.

#23 = “Jinx” (“Hero System” -- Sixth Edition)

#24 = Susan Spring (“Slasher Flick”): This character is linked to the character I created for this RPG for the Character Creation Business 2021 business -- Donna Winter.

#25 = “Princess Cassandra” (“Cyberpunk Red”)

#26 = “Victoria the Mermaid” (“Risus”)

#27 = “Ami Nea” (“TWERPS”)

#28 = “Betty Burger” (“GURPS” - 4th Edition - Lite Version)

#29 = “Angelica” (“The Supercrew”)

#30 = “Aelita Azzara” (“QAGS”): Like Character #1, Character #15, Character #16, & Character #19, I stole her first name from Aelita Scheaffer a.k.a Aelita Stone from “Code Lyoko.”

#31 = “Tanya” (Toon)

No comments:

Post a Comment