Friday, January 27, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #27 = “TWERPS”

TWERPS stands for “The World’s Easiest Roleplaying Game”. 


Step #1 is to roll for the only stat in this game: Strength. I am not making that up -- even if sounds like a bad dad joke. To find out my PC’s strength, I’m going to have a dice roll on a table. To do the dice roll, I have to roll a d10. The d10 gives me the following number: 3. That 3 means my PC’s Strength is a 3.


Step #2 is a name. I’m going with Ami Nea.


Step #3 is an appearance -- which I’m going with the following: “Ami Nea is a teenage human girl with green hair and blue eyes usually wearing a “1980s action cartoon media” shirt, blue jeans, a pair of white socks, and a pair of blue loafers.”



Waiting for your below this paragraph is Ami Nea’s full stats.



=TWERPS=


Name: Ami Nea.


Appearance: Ami Nea is a teenage human girl with green hair and blue eyes usually wearing a “1980s action cartoon media” shirt, blue jeans, a pair of white socks, and a pair of blue loafers.


Strength: 3



=TWERPS=

No comments:

Post a Comment