Monday, January 9, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #9 = “Dream Park”

 

Well, we may be done with the three seasons (read: the three editions) of “Cartoon Action Hour”, but we aren’t out of the Repeatville business -- as our game for this business is “Dream Park”.


Checking my previous Character Creation Challenge business from 2021 & 2022. I did Aelita Anderson/Kimberly, a Loremaster & Betty Bishop/Fei Ling, a Fighter. For this one, I’m going with an Engineer. 


Step #1 is the Player’s Name. I’m going with Chloe Cheesecake.


Step #2 is the Player’s Appearance. For Chloe, I’m going with the following: “Chloe Cheesecake is a young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes dressed in a white blouse, blue jeans, a pair of white socks, and a pair of blue boots.”


Step #3 is the Player’s Game Points -- which since Chloe is a new character to Dream Park -- that’s going to be nothing.


Step #4 is the Character’s Name. I’m going with the following: Donna Drive


Step #5 is the Character’s Appearance -- which I going with the following: Donna Drive is a young woman with blue hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a brown racing uniform with silver trim here and there that covers all but her head.


Step #6 is the Character’s Profession. That is Engineer as I decided earlier on.


Step #7 is Sex. Sex here is just another word for Gender. Get your mind out of the gutter. This would be female.


Step #8 is Age. Since I say “young woman” for both appearances. That is Chloe/Donna’s age.


Step #9 is Size. I’m going with Average here.

Step #10 is Body Type. Like Size, I’m going with Average.


Step #11 is Out of Park Profession. I’m going with Other (Millionaire)


Step #12 is Motivation. I’m going with Other (Fighting Boredom)

Step #13 is Attitude and Traits. I’m going with Other (Friendly & Hothead)


Step #14 is usually the business of Personal Attributes and Personal Problems -- but I don’t think any of these fit C.C. -- so I’m going to skip them


Step #15 is Goals. For her Social goal, I’m going with “Please my fellow gamers.” For her Professional: “Get her game-hating dad out of her hair without killing him.” For her Hobby: “Become a Game Master.”


Step #16 is Basic Skill. That means copying the Engineer’s stats from page 38 of the rulebook for “Dream Park: The Roleplaying Game.”

Step #17 is to use my free 3 Points to update the Basic Skills for C.C. I will use one point each update the basic skills that have 1 in them -- which are the following: Willpower, Stealth, & Ranged Weapon.


Step #18 is Options. I’m using the cost table that is on page 41 of the “Dream Park: The Roleplaying Game” rulebook. I have 20 points to buy options (weapons, magic, powers, and skill) -- the following with what I brought for C.C./D.D. with the math business in brackets as usual:


  • Driving 2 (Simple. 2 * 2 = 4. 20 - 4 = 16.)

  • Mechinanics 2 (Simple. 2 * 2 = 4. 16 - 4 = 12)

  • Medium Pistol (Weapon. 12 - 7 = 5.)


Step #19 is Wounds. For Engineers in this game that is a roll of a 1d6 plus +5.  I get the following number from my dice: 6. 6 + 5 = 11. 11 is C.C./D.D’s Wounds.


Below this paragraph, the full stats of Chloe Cheesecake a.k.a Donna Drive waits for you.



=CAH=


Player’s Name: Chloe Cheesecake


Player’s Appearance: Chloe Cheesecake is a young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes dressed in a white blouse, blue jeans, a pair of white socks, and a pair of blue boots.


Game Points: Nothing.


Character’s Name: Donna Drive


Character’s Appearance: Donna Drive is a young woman with blue hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a brown racing uniform with silver trim here and there that covers all but her head


Character’s Profession: Engineer.


Sex: Female

Age: Young Adult

Size: Average.


Body Type: Average


Out of Park Profession: Other (Millionaire)


Motivation: Other (Fighting Boredom)


Attributes and Traits: Other (Friendly & Hotheaded)


Goals:

▢ Social: Please my fellow gamers

▢ Professional: Get her game-hating dad out of her hair without killing him.

▢ Hobby: Become a Game Master.


Basic Skill:

▢ Melee Weapon: 3

▢ Ranged Weapon 2

▢ Hand to Hand: 1
▢ Knowledge: 3

▢ Tinkering: 4

▢ Dodge: 2

▢ Athletics: 2

▢ Stealth: 2

▢ Awareness: 2

▢ Willpower: 2

Options:

▢ Driving 2

▢ Mechanics 2

▢ Medium Pistol.



Wounds: 12



=CAH=






No comments:

Post a Comment