Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #4 = “BIFF! BAM! KAPOW!”

 

Our next game is also a repeat from last year, “Biff! Bam! Kapow!”. 


Our first step is to give a name for our character, I’m going with Miss Fairy.


Our next step is to do the appearance for Miss Fairy -- which is the following: “As Miss Fairy, she is a tall teenager-looking humanoid with pink hair, blue eyes, a purple wedding gown with fake silver butterfly-like wings, blue jeans dyed pink, a pair of long pink knee-length socks, and pair of purple loafers. As Francis Folk, she is a small teenager with brown hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a brown turtleneck sweater, regular blue jeans, a pair of white socks, and pair of brown cowboy-style boots.”


The third step is to figure out the business with the Attributes of Miss Fairy-- which are the following four: Action, Thought, Drama, & Pluck.  I have 4 points -- so I going to put 1 in each business.

Next is to deal with skills. I’m going with the following: Disguise, Acting, Driving, and Fairy Whip. The first three are skills -- while the last one is an Item. Next, I going to add two flaws: Hothead & Teenager.


I get 2 points for Enhancements plus 1 point for any flaws. Since I have two flaws I got 4 points. I will start with “Low-Budget” for Fairy Whip. I think I am out of ideas for Enhancements, so I’m done here.


Below this paragraph, 



=BBK=


Name: Miss Fairy


Appearance: As Miss Fairy, she is a tall teenager-looking humanoid with pink hair, blue eyes, a purple wedding gown with fake silver butterfly-like wings, blue jeans dyed pink, a pair of long pink knee-length socks, and pair of purple loafers. As Francis Folk, she is a small teenager with brown hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a brown turtleneck sweater, regular blue jeans, a pair of white socks, and pair of brown cowboy-style boots


Attributes:

▢ Action: 1

▢ Drama: 1

▢ Thought: 1

▢ Pluck: 1


Skills:

▢ Disguise (Skill)

▢ Acting (Skill)

▢ Driving (Skill)

▢ Fairy Whip (Low Budget Item)

▢ Hothead (Flaw)

▢ Teenager (Flaw)



=BBK=

No comments:

Post a Comment