Saturday, January 7, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #7= “Cartoon Action Hour -- Season 2”

 

Ok. Now, it’s on to Season Two (read: Second Edition) of “Cartoon Action Hour”.

Our first step is figuring out the genre for this one. Question #1: Giant Transforming Robots? My View: 38. Yes. Works for me.


Next, we need a Character Name. I’m going with Bolt for the name of my PC.


Now, we need to put a Player Name. That would be me, Dr. Fowl Thinker.


For the Series, I’m going with the following: “Transbots: The Revenge of The Warbots” -- a what-if business that went a little different after the 1980s movie.

For Group Affiliation, I’m going with the following: “The Transbots”.


For Appearance, I’m going with the following: “Bolt is a tall human-looking robot make out of blue metal with orange optics for his eyes.”


For Factoids, I’m going with the following: “Likes cartoons”, “Hates sports”.


For Subplots, I’m going with the following: “Vow: Kick the Warbots’ metal hides for good”, & “Mystery Complication”.


For Trait Points, I’m going to take 100 points to build a good robot. Both the regular traits and action features Maximum is 12 for this fictional action cartoon. The following is what I brought for Bolt with the math business in brackets as usual.


  • Robot Body 10 [100 - 16 = 84]

  • Agility 9 [84 - 14 = 70]

  • Smarts 8 [70 - 12 = 62]

  • Laser Gun 7 [62 - 10 = 52] 

    • Enhancer Bonus [52 + 1 = 53]

    • Accessory Restriction [53 - 1 = 52]

  • Fighting Jet Form 12 [52 - 20 = 32]

    • Transform - Self [32 - 1 = 31]



For Bolt’s fighting jet appearance, I’m going with the following: “Bolt’s fighting jet form appears to be a normal jet made out of blue metal. “


For Bolt’s fighting jet’s subplots, I’m going with the following: “Can easily be hidden” & “Not easily recognizable”.


To start with Bolt’s airplane traits, I move “Robot Body 10” down -- and change to Jet Body -- then I move both Agility and Smart down. Now, I can send 20 points (12 + 8 = 20) for other traits. I start with 8 in Fast. 20 - 8 = 12. Now, I go with a Maneuverability of 8. 12 - 8 = 4.


Now it’s time for Stats. I’m using 8 points to get 4 Oomphs for Bolt. 31 - 8 = 23. That makes Bolt’s Threshold a 12. Since Fighting Jet Form is his highest rating -- 12 is his Battling Rating.


Below this paragraph, Bolt’s full stats is waiting for you.


=CAH=


Character Name: Bolt


Player Name: Dr. Fowl Thinker


Series: “The Transbots: Revenge of the Warbots”


Group Affiliation: Transbots


Appearance: Bolt is a tall human-looking robot made out of blue metal with orange optics for his eyes.


Factoids: “Likes cartoons” & “Hates sports”.


Subplots:

▢ Vow: Kick the Warbots’ metal hides for good

▢ Mystery Complication


Traits: Robot Body 10, Agility 9, Smart 8, Laser Gun 7 [Enhancer +4, Accessory], Fighting Jet Form 12 [Transform - Self] 


Fighting Jet Form’s Appearance: Bolt’s fighting jet form appears to be a normal jet made out of blue metal. 


Fighting Jet Form’s Subplot: 

▢ Can easily be hidden

▢ Not easily recognizable 


Fighting Jet’s Traits: Jet Body 10,  Agility 9, Smarts 8, Fast 8, Maneuverability 7



Stats: Oomph 4, Threshold 12, Battling Rating 12.




=CAH=

No comments:

Post a Comment