Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #11 = “FATE"

Ok. We are still in “Repeatville” as our next game is FATE. The most recent version of this game is FATE Condensed -- so that is going to be the version of FATE, I’m using. And since I’m in a  “Pokèmon” mode -- I use the Pokemon anime as the base of the world that my PC lives in.


Step #1 is the High Concept. I’m going with the following: Wannabee Pokèmon Actress.


Step #2 is Trouble. I’m going with the following: Loves food big time.


Step #3 is Relationship. I’m going with the following: Off-and-On Rival of Hellen Troy.


Step #4 is Other Aspects. I’m going with the following: “Neat Freak” & “Shortt Temper”


Step #5 is Skills. I need one at Great. Two at Good. Three at Fair. Four at Average. The rest are Mediocre. I decided on Deceive being my PC’s Great one. Then I give her Empathy and Lore at Good. Then I give her Academics, Athletics and Will at the level known as Fair. Then Provoke, Stealth, Fight and Investigate at Average.

Step #6 is my PC her 3 Refresh Points.


Step #7 is Stunts. I do those in play.


Step #8 is Stress.


Step #9 is the name of the PC. I’m going with Susan Show.


Step #10 is the appearance of the PC. I’m going with the following: “When not in a costume, Susan Show is a 12-year-old girl with blonde hair and red eye usually dressed in a pink toga and sandals.”


Below this paragraph is the full stats of Susan Show.



=FATE=


Name: Susan Show


Appearance: When not in a costume, Susan Show is a 12-year-old girl with blonde hair and red eye usually dressed in a pink toga and sandals.


High Concept: Wannabee Pokèmon Actress
Trouble: Loves food big time.

Relationship: Off-And-On Rival of Hellen Troy
Other Aspects: Neat Freak & Short Temper


Skills:

▢ Deceive: Great

▢▢ Empathy & Lore: Good

▢▢▢▢ Academics, Athletics, And Will: Fair

▢▢▢▢ Provoke, Stealth, Fight & Investigate: Average


Refresh: 3


Stress:

▢ Physical: ▢▢▢

▢ Mental: ▢▢▢ ▢


Consequences:

▢ Mild:

▢ Moderate:

▢ Severe:


=FATE=





No comments:

Post a Comment