Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #31 = “TOON"

 

Our last game for this business is the following: “TOON”. In the previous two Character Creations business, I created the following for this game: a bat-named Princess Cassandra (2021) & a shark named Keith (2022). This time, I’m going with classic business -- a cat. 


Step #1 is the species. That is a cat.


Step #2 is to roll a d10 to get the four Attributes of this game. The four Attributes of this game are the following: Muscles, Zip, Smarts, and Chutzpah.  After rolling the d6 four times, I got the following: 5,4,4 5. The first 5 go to Muscles, the first 4 go to Zip, the second 4 go to Smarts, and the second 5 go to Chutzpah.


Step #3 is to find my Toon’s hit points. This is the dice roll of the d6 plus the number known as 6 equals my Toon’s hit points. This time the d6 gives the following number: 1. 1 + 6 = 7. 7 is the number of my Toon’s Hit Points.


Step #4 is the name. I’m going with Tanya.


Step #5 is Description a.k.a Appearance. I’m going with the following: “Tanya is a female cat with pink fur, red hair, and yellow eyes wearing a red toga and sandals.”

Step #6 is picking her Natural Enemies: I’m going with Dogs here.


Step #7 is Belief and Goals. To see what I pick you can check the full stats that I will show later on this blog page.


Step #8 is to pick Possession. Like the previous business, you will find out what I pick for this one once you get to the full stats later on this blog page.


Step #9 is to send 30 skill points on make for skills -- but since I did I pretty good roll, I’m not going to do that I will be putting the skills down in the full stats that appear later in this blog post


Step #10 is Shticks -- and I’m not in the mood to do that. 



...And this ends this year’s Character Creation Challenge for 2023. Below this paragraph is Tanya’s full stats.


=TOON=


Name: Tanya


Species: Cat


Description: Tanya is a female cat with pink fur, red hair, and yellow eyes wearing a red toga and sandals.


Natural Enemies: Dogs.


Belief And Goals: “I’m the most beautiful cat in the world”, “Play pranks on any dogs that cross my path”, “Make sure that mice stay outdoors and not indoors”, “Try to avoid police officers as much as I can”, “Get enough money to make a dragon want to think about retiring.”



Attributes

▢ Muscles: 5

▢ Zip: 4

▢ Smarts: 4

▢ Chutzpah: 5


Hit Points:7


Possessions:

▢ Yo-Yo

▢ Dictionary

▢ Mirror

▢ Lipstick

▢ Large Ax

▢ Roulette Wheel

▢ TV Camera

▢ Drums


Muscle Skills:

▢ Break Down Door: 5

▢ Climb: 5

▢ Fight: 5

▢ Pick Up Heavy Thing: 5

▢ Throw


Zip Skills:

▢ Dodge: 4

▢ Drive Vehicle: 4

▢ Fire Gun: 4

▢ Jump: 4

▢ Ride: 4

▢ Run: 4

▢ Swim: 4


Smarts Skills:

▢ Hide/Spot Hidden: 4

▢ Identity Dangerous Thing: 4

▢ Read: 4

▢ Resist Fast Talk: 4

▢ See/Hear/Smell: 4

▢ Set/Disarm Trap: 4

▢ Track/Cover Tracks: 4


Chutzpah Skills:

▢ Fast Talk: 5

▢ Pass/Detect Shoddy Goods: 5

▢ Sight of Hand: 5

▢ Sneak: 5


=TOON=

No comments:

Post a Comment