Thursday, January 5, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #5 = “Big Eyes, Small Mouth -- 4th Edition”

 

We still are in what I call the fictional town of “Repeatville” as our next game is called “Big Eye, Small Eyes” -- using its 4th Edition. I’m going to ask Mythic about the genre -- skipping superheroes style hero -- including Japanese-styled heroes such as magic girls and super sentai teams -- since that was the theme of the last game I make for this business...


...So it’s time to find the genre of the fictional game campaign. Question #1: Cyberpunk? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 86. No. Question #2: Detective? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 82. No.

Question #3: Espionage? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 14. Yes. Work for me.


It’s time to decide on the Power Level. Question #4: Adventurer Level? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 100. Outrageous No. We are at the Mythical Level and I have 140 Character Points for my character. 


I don’t think I need size templates or species templates-- as I think my character is a normal human -- or at least a normal human that could appear in any anime from “Astroboy” to “One Piece” to “Sailor Moon” -- and every anime in between and beyond.  And they are no “Spy” in the career table.


Now, it’s time to deal with the three stats: Body, Mind, and Soul. I think I’m going to put 10 in all three. 140 - 20 (for the 10 in Body) = 120 -  20 (for the 10 in Mind) = 100 - 20 (for the 10 in Soul) = 80. 


Now, it’s time to buy the Attributes for the characters -- the following is what I brought for my PC with the math business in brackets as usual:


  • Armour 3 (3 * 2 = 6. 80 - 6 = 72)

  • Attack Mastery 6 (1 * 6 = 6. 72 - 6 = 66.

  • Combat Technique 6 (1 * 6 = 6. 66 - 6 = 60.)

    • Blind Fighting, Blind Shooting, Concealment, Lighting Reflexes, Lethal Blow, & Brutal

  • Defense Mastery 6 (1 * 6 = 6. 60 - 6 = 54)

  • Action Skill Group 3

    • Detective (3* 3 = 9. 54 - 9 = 45)



Now it’s time for the Defects for my character - as usual, the math will be in the brackets.


  • Blind Furry 1 (45 + 2 = 47)

  • Easily Distracted (Soda Pop) 3 (47 + 3 = 50)

  • Hounded 1 (50 + 2 = 52)

  • Nemesis 1 (52 + 1 = 53)



Now, it’s time that we deal with the business of Derived Values. That is the total of all three stats divided by 3. 10 + 10 + 10 = 30/3 = 10. Now I had to add the levels I took in Attack Mastery to the business. . Our next business is to deal with the Health Point -- which is the following math problem: (Body + Soul)x5. Let’s plug our PC numbers into the math problem.  10 + 10 * 5 = 100. So 100 is my character’s Health Points. Now it’s time for Energy Points -- which is similar to the Health Point -- to switch out the Body stats for the Mind stats. Since I still have 10 in both stats in the math problem -- my character’s Energy Points total is 100. My PC’s Damage Multiplier is 5.


Now, I’m going to need a name for my character: Kossori Tenshi. “Kossori” is the Japanese word for “sneak” while Tenshi is the Japanese word for “angel” - so if put Tenshi’s name in the American order of given names before family names instead of the Japanese order of family names before given names-- it would be the Japanese equal of “angel sneak.”


Next is the appearance of Tenshi which is the following: “Kossori Tenshi is a female human adult of full Japanese decent with black hair and black eye usually wearing either a full black catsuit that covers all but her head or a white toga and sandals.”



Below this paragraph, the full stats of Tenshi awaits you.




=BESM=


Name: Kossori Tenshi


Appearance: Kossori Tenshi is a female human adult of full Japanese decent with black hair and black eye usually wearing either a full black catsuit that covers all but her head or a white toga and sandals.



Stats:

▢ Body: 10

▢ Mind:10

▢ Soul: 10


Derived Values:

▢ Combat Value: 10

▢ Attack Combat Value: 16

▢ Defense Combat Value: 16

▢ Health Points: 100

▢ Energy Points: 100

▢ Damage Multiplier: 5 


Attributes:

▢ Armour 3

▢ Attack Mastery 6

▢ Combat Technique 6 (Blind Fighting, Blind Shooting, Concealment, Lighting Reflexes, Lethal Blow, & Brutal)

▢ Defense Mastery 6

▢ Action Skill Group (Detective) 3


Defects:

▢ Blind Furry 1

▢ Easy District (Soda Pop) 3

▢ Hounded 2 

▢ Nemesis 1


=BESM=






No comments:

Post a Comment