Friday, January 6, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #6= “Cartoon Action Hour -- Season #1”

 

Well, the next three games for this business are going to repeat as well as it will cover all three seasons (read: all three editions) of “Cartoon Action Hour”. 


Before I began -- I need to know the genre of the fictional Game Master’s fictional action cartoon series from the 1980s -- and I’m going to skip Espionage as that was the genre that I did for the last game. Question #1: “Cops?” My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 95. Outrageous No. Question #2: “Crooks”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 87. No. Question #3: “Detective”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 51. No. Question #4: “Fantasy”? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 40. Yes. Work for me.


So I need a tagline for my PC for this one, I’m going with the following: “Hotheaded Female Lizardian Warrior”


Next, I need a name for my PC. Question #1: Does my female warrior name start with A? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 72. No. Question #2: C? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 100. Outrageous No. I’m going with Diana for the name.




For Personality, I’m going with the following: “Diana is usually quiet watching things until someone does rotten -- and then she goes on the attack.”


For Background, I’m going with the following: “Diana was exiled from her Lizardian tribe by her tribe’s elder for killing a few of her fellow Lizardian for robbery.”


For Appearance, I’m going with the following: “Diana is a tall female Lizardian with green skin, pink hair, and yellow eyes usually dressed in a red toga with a hole for her tail and sandals.”


For Story Hooks, I’m going with the following business: “Vow: Stop all injustice -- Major”, “Fear: Afaird of bats - Minor.”, & “Stigma: Lizardian - Moderate.” 


Now, it’s time to get my character some character points to buy stuff. Question #5: The usual 100 Character Points? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 37. Yes...



...Now, it’s time to buy traits for my PCs. The following is what I brought for my PCs with the math business in brackets as usual:


  • Armed Combat 2 [100 - 4 = 92]

  • Athletics 1 [92 - 2 = 90]

  • Body 3 [90 - 6 = 84]

  • Coordination 2 [84 - 4 = 80]

  • Ranged Combat 2 [80 - 4 = 76]

  • Unarmed Combat 2 [76 - 4 = 72]

  • Knowledge (Lizardians) 4 [72 - 8 = 64]

  • Willpower 4 [64 - 8 = 56]

  • Appearance -2 [56 + 2 = 58]

  • Persuasion 2 [58 - 4 = 54]


I give the Specialty of Threats to Diana’s Persuasion -- I think I just do it at 1. 


Now, it’s time for size. Even if she is tall for a Lizardian, Diana’s size is still medium.


I give Diana two Oomphs to start with. 54 - 5 = 50.


I give two Stunt Points as well. 50 - 6 - 42.

Now to deal with the Hit Point table on Page 15 of the Season 1 version of the rulebook for “Cartoon Action Hour.”. A character like Diana that has a Body of 3 gets a total of 38 Hurt Points -- if that character has 0 in Willpower but Diana has 4. 38 + 4 = 42. 42 is the total amount of Diana’s hurt points once her Willpower has been accounted for.


Now it’s time for special abilities. The first is the following: Lizardian Skin. This is going to High one. 42 - 6 = 36. This one is Defense Special Ability or DSA for short.  I’m going with 7 so I can say some character points for a weapon. 36 - 10 = 26. 


Next, it’s next time is time for a weapon. I’m going with the following: Lizard Axe. This would be Offensive Special Ability or OSA for short. This one is a Low one. 26 - 2 = 24. I’m going with 7 again for the Damage Rating. 24 - 10 = 14. The axe is an item --  so it gets Restriction: Item. 14 + 2 = 16. 



Below this paragraph is the full stats of Diana -- as she is now ready for showtime on her fictional action cartoon from the 1980s.




=CAH=


Name: Diana


Tagline: Hotheaded Female Lizardian Warrior


Background: Diana was exiled from her Lizardian tribe by her tribe’s elder for killing a few of her fellow Lizardian for robbery.


Appearance: Diana is a tall female Lizardian with green skin, pink hair, and yellow eyes usually dressed in a red toga with a hole for her tail and sandals.


Personality: Diana is usually quiet watching things until someone does rotten -- and then she goes on the attack.


Story Hook:

▢ Vow: Stop injustice - Major
▢ Fear: Afraid of bats - Minor

▢ Stigma: Lizardian - Moderate


Traits:

▢ Armed Combat 2

▢ Athletics 2

▢ Body 3

▢ Coordination 2

▢ Ranged Combat 2

▢ Unarmed Combat 2

▢ Knowledge (Lizardians) 4

▢ Willpower 4

▢ Appearance -2

▢ Persuasion 1/3 [Threats]


Size:  Medium


Oomph: 2 


Stunt Points: 2


Hunt Points: 42


Special Abilities:


▢ Lizardian Skin (High DSA): All Lizardians have tough skins that give all weapons a hard time.

▢▢ Protection: 7


▢ Lizardian Axe (Low OSA): A medium axe created by a Lizardian blacksmith

▢▢ Damage Rating: 7+Body

▢▢ Restriction: Item





=CAH=

No comments:

Post a Comment