Saturday, January 14, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #14 = “RetroStar”

Today's game is "RetroStar" -- which I had done for the two Character Creation Business in both 2021 and 2022.

In January 2021, I did a mermaid superhero. In January 2022, I did a space opera character. In this case, I’m going with fantasy here. The name of the character and the series is the same, Princess Aelita.


Next, before I forget it -- I put my name, Dr. Fowl Thinker, as Player.


Next is Background-- which I  am going with the following: “Princess Aelita is Xena decades about two decades before Xena’s first appearance in 1990’s ‘Hercules” series -- thought Aelita has been a good witch since she turned 13.”


Next is Casting -- which I am going with the following: “Just find a normal teenage girl from the 1970s”

Next are the Traits -- Adventure, Thought, and Drama. I’m going with Option C. That means that I get two Zeros and one 1. Since she is a Princess, I think she’s more used to Drama -- so that is the one I’m going to drop in. Since she has a 1 in Drama, she gets a Descriptor here. going with the following: Chessmistress”.


I leave the Dials off the Character sheet as that would be filled out as I play the game.

Below this paragraph is the full stats of Princess Aelita.

=RETRO=

Character’s Name: Princess Aelita.


Player: Dr. Fowl Thinker


Series’s Name: Princess Aelita

Background: Princess Aelita is Xena decades about two decades before Xena’s first appearance in 1990’s ‘Hercules” series -- thought Aelita has been a good witch since she turned 13.

Casting: Just find a normal teenage girl from the 1970s

Traits:

▢ Adventure: 0 (Chessmistress)

▢ Thought: 0

▢ Drama: 1

=STAR=


No comments:

Post a Comment