Thursday, January 26, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #26 = “Risus”:

 

Our next for this business is Risus. 


Step #1 is doing the Cliches. Since my last one was a “Cyberpunk” world. I’m going back to the classic “Fantasy” business you can find in “Dungeons & Dragons” or “Pathfinder”.  I am kind of in my mermaid mode right now. So let’s go with that.


My mermaid gets the following cliches with the dice math in brackets as usual:


  • Swimming of  3 (10 - 3 = 7)

  • Singing of  2 (7 - 2 = 5)

  • Strong of  3 (5-3=2)

  • Speaking of 2. (2-2=0) 



Step #2 is a name for my PC, I’m going with Victoria for her name.


Step #3 is appearance for my PC -- which I going with the following: “Victoria is a mermaid with pink hair, green eyes, and a purple tail usually wearing a white toga.”


And with that done, waiting for you below this paragraph is Victoria the Mermaid’s full stats.



=RISUS=


Victoria the Mermaid


Appearance: Victoria is a mermaid with pink hair, green eyes, and a purple tail usually wearing a white toga.”


Cliches:

▢ Swimming: 3

▢ Singing: 2

▢ Strong: 2

▢ Speaking: 2





=RISUS=

No comments:

Post a Comment