Friday, January 20, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #20 = “It Come From The Late Late Late Show”

 

Our next game for this business is “It Comes From The Late, Late, Late Show”. This game allows tabletop players to play the actors of both genders in bad movies that the crew of Sattelite of Love from “Mystery Science Theater 3000” would mock the living daylights out.


Step #1 is to roll up the five basic abilities for my actor: Build, Dexterity, Brains, Looks & Fame. To do that I need to roll four d10s. The following are the rolls that I got for each one:


  • Build’s Roll: 21

  • Dexerity’s Roll: 20

  • Brain’s Roll: 16

  • Looks’s Roll: 15

  • Fame’s Roll: 31


Step #2 is to name my PC. I’m going with Victoria Queen as the name of this character.


Step #3 is the appearance of my PC. I’m going with the following: “When not playing a role of a monster, Victoria Queen is a teenage girl with red hair and red eyes usually dressed in a red toga and sandals.”


Step #4 is the Motivation of my PC. I’m going with the following: “Get a contract with Big Time Studios”.

Step #5 is Personality. I’m going with the following for the personality of Miss Queen: “Imagine your classic media personality of a drama queen -- and drink her down to a teenage girl’s age -- and you get Victora Queen’s personality.”


Step #6 is to deal with my character’s talents. The following is the talent business that I pick for my character.


  • Unarmed Combat: 2 + 21 = 23. First time for this talent.

  • Acting: 5 + 15 - 20. First time for this talent.

  • Alertness: 5 + 16 = 21. First time for this talent.

  • Bluffing: 5 + 31 = 36. First time for this talent.

  • Carousing: 10 + 21 = 31. First time for this talent.

  • Etiquette: 3 + 16 = 19. First time for this talent.

  • Leadership: 4 + 31 = 35. First time for this talent.

  • Lying: 2  +16 = 18. First time for this talent.

  • Screaming: 5 + 15 = 20. First time for this talent.

  • Swimming: 10 + 21 = 31. First time for this talent.


Step #9 is to get the Survival Points. To do that I need to add Victora’s Build and Fame together. 21 + 31 = 51.




And with that, I think I am finished with Victora Queen -- below this paragraph is the full stats of Victoria Queen.


=LATE=


Name: Victora Queen


Appearance: When not playing a role of a monster, Victoria Queen is a teenage girl with red hair and red eyes usually dressed in a red toga and sandals.


Personality: Imagine your classic media personality of a drama queen -- and drink her down to a teenage girl's age -- and you get Victora Queen’s personality.


Motivation: Get a contract with Big Time Studio.


Basic Abilities:

▢ Build: 21

▢ Dexterity: 20

▢ Brain: 16

▢ Looks: 15

▢ Fame: 31


Talents:

▢ Unarmed Combat: 23

▢ Acting: 20

▢ Alertness: 21

▢ Bluffing: 36

▢ Carousing: 31

▢ Etiquette: 19

▢ Leadership: 35

▢ Lying: 18.

▢ Screaming: 20

▢ Swimming: 31


Survival Points: 51.


-SHOW=







No comments:

Post a Comment