Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #24 = “Slasher Flick"

 

Our next game for this business is Spectrum Games’s “Slasher Flick”. This horror-theme roleplaying game allows you to play fictional characters in a fictional slasher movie. Think of one of the following movies: “Halloween”, “Scream”, “A Nightmare on Elm Street”, and “Friday The 13th”. 


In this game, there are two main-type characters in “Slasher Flick”. Primary characters that may get out of getting killed by a rip-off of Freddy Krugger, Chucky, Leatherface, or Jason Voorhees. Secondary characters will the ones that will be dying like flies to the fictional serial killer in question. Once again, I’m going with the former than the latter.


The first step is to pick a stereotype for my PC. I’m going with a teenage voice actress.


The second is to create my poor level of the four Stats in the “Slasher Flicker” game: Brawn, Finesse, Brains, & Spirit.


The third is to use my four stats boosters to upgrade my PCs. I think I’m going is the first two on Brains and the last two on Spirit -- and I am done with stats.


Ok. It is time for my four positive traits -- in the stats: “Can copy anyone’s voice”, “horror movie trivia buff”, “a very serious Discordian”, & “Extremely Lucky”. For her Negative: “Big Ego”


Now, it’s time for Susan Spring’s Alterations. I get two Alterations because she is a primary character. I use the two points to up Brawn and Finesse to Normal.


It is time for items but I decide not to give S.S. any items. The next business is a name -- which in this case is Susan Spring.


“I’m going with the niece of Donna Winter” for S.S.’s Link to Other Characters. For her character tidbit, I’m going with the following: “Has a sweet tooth”.



And we are done with S.S. -- the full stats of S.S. is below this paragraph. 



=SLASHER=



Name: Susan Spring



Character Type: Primary Character


Stereotype: Teenage Voice Actress


Stats:

▢ Brawn: Normal

▢ Finesse: Normal
▢ Brains: Good (Positive Traits: Can copy anyone’s voice, horror movie trivia buff. Negative Traits: Big Ego)

▢ Spirit: Good (Positive Traits: A very serious Discordian, Extremely Lucky)


Character Tidbit: Has a sweet tooth


Link To Other Character: The niece of Donna Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment