Sunday, January 22, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #22 = “Faerys Tales”

 

Ok, guys and girls as the case might be, the next game is “Faerys Tales”.


Step #1 is deciding on a form. I have the pick from the following: Pixies, Spites, Brownies, and Pooka. In 2021, I did a Pixie. In 2022, I did a Spite. So I’m going to do a Brownie here.


Step #2 is getting the starting level of my PC’s abilities. The abilities are the following: Body, Mind, and Spirit. I get the following for being a Brownie: 2 in Body, 2 in Mind, and 2 in Spirit.


Step #3 is to get two free gifts for my PC a Brownie which is the following: Household Magic & Invisibility.


Step #4 is to send 3 points to change my Attributes. I decided to put one point in 


Step #5 is to get the starting Essence which is the number in Spirit times 2. 3*2=6. 6 is my PC’s Essence.


Step #6 is to send 5 points for more Gifts. The following is what I brought with the math business in brackets as usual.


  • Alert [5 - 2 = 3]

  • Clever [3 - 1 = 2]

  • Hardy [2 -1 = 1]

  • Wise [1-1=0]


Step #7 is to get a name. I going to steal a name from a video game called “Pokèmon Scarlet and Violet” -- and that name is Eri.


Step #8 is Appearance which I am going with the following: “Eri is a female Brownie with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a white dress that looks like it was made from scraps of clothing left behind by humans.”



And with that, I am finished with Eri -- below this paragraph is the full stats of Eri. 




=FAERY=


Name: “Eri”



Appearance: Eri is a female Brownie with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a white dress that looks like it was made from scraps of clothing left behind by humans.




Form: Brownie.


Attributes:

▢ Body: 3

▢ Mind: 3

▢ Spirit: 3


Gifts: 

▢ Household Magic

▢ Invisibility

▢ Alert

▢ Clever

▢ Hardy

▢ Wise


Essence: 6



=TALE=

No comments:

Post a Comment