Sunday, January 15, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #15 = “On The Air”

 

Ok. For our next game in this business, I’m going with “On The Air”.


This time, I’m going with a series set in the time of the America’s War of Independence from England. 


The first is the name, I’m going with Hellen Smith


For the Profile, I’m going with the following: “Hellen Smith is an adult woman with blonde hair and blue eye usually wearing either an American Colonial-era blacksmith outfit with black boots or an American Colonial-era dress with white boots. Her personality wants to give the Redcoats a very hard time. Her dream is to marry Carol Crane, Ichabod’s older brother.”


Now for traits, I’m going with Option B -- which gives me the two 1s and one -1. I think put that -1 in Thought -- leaving the other 1s for Adventure and Drama. For that -1, I’m going to put a flaw -- “Hothead” in Thought as she has -1 in Drama. 


I don’t think my character needs any edge -- so I think I finished with Hellen Smith. Below this paragraph is the full stats of Hellen Smith.


=O.T.A=


Character’s Name: Hellen Smith


Profile: Hellen Smith is an adult woman with blonde hair and blue eye usually wearing either an American Colonial-era blacksmith outfit with black boots or an American Colonial-era dress with white boots. Her personality wants to give the Redcoats a very hard time. Her dream is to marry Carol Crane, Ichabod’s older brother.


Traits: 

▢ Adventure: 1

▢ Thought: -1 (Flaw: Hothead)

▢ Drama: 1


=O.T.A=

No comments:

Post a Comment