Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Character Creation Challenge 2023: #3 = “Awfully Cheerful Engine”

 

Our next game is also a repeat from last year. That game is “Awfully Cheerful Engine”. 


I going to ask Mythic which core identity a.k.a the role for PC is.   Question #1: Ape? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 88. No. Question #2: Cat? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 91. Outrageous No. So it’s not one of the talking animals in the core rulebook. Question #3: Alien? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 98. Outrageous No. So it’s not one of the species in the core rulebook. Question #4: Alchemist? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 78. No. Question #4: Assassin? My View: I’m skipping this one since that was what I got last year. Question #5: Actor? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 80. No. Question #6: Archaeologist (think “Indiana Jones”)? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 51. No. Question #7: Astronaut? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 70. No. Question #8: Athlete? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 73. No. Question #9: Bounty Hunter? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 75. No. Question #10: Boxer (think “Rocky”)? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 46. Yes. The following is the Boxer’s Special Ability: “With a quick One-Two, and swift K.O., you really know how to

punch. Your unarmed damage increases by 1. And also, once per day, when

you would normally be Knocked Out, you can choose to remain on 1 Health.”


Next is to deal with the stats. You have 12 points to put in the stats put in the four stats: Smarts, Moves, Brawn & Style. You can’t put any more than 5 in one trait and no traits can be less than 2. I will start with a 2 in Smarts. Then I put a 3 for Move. Then I put a 5 in Brawn. That leaves 2 points left over for Style. 


Now it’s time to pick my Focus. For my PC’s Smart focus, I’m going with Video Games. For my PC’s Move focus, I’m going with Dodging. For Brawn, I’m going with Brawling. For my PC’s Style focus, I going with Sports.


Ok. It’s time to do the Defense business which is the following math problem: Moves & 3. Though it is lower than 8 -- it becomes the number known as the following: 8. 3 * 3 = 9. 9 is higher than 9. 


Health is equal to Brawn plus 2 if the PC had a Tough focus. So my PC’s health is 5


Next is to pick the main trait of my character. I’m going with Heroic.


Now, it’s time for a name, I’m going with Hellen Troy for the name of this PC.


Now it’s time for appearance -- which I went with the following: “Hellen Troy is an adult human female with blonde hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a pink mini-shirt, mini-jeans shorts, and pair of sandals.”


Below the break is the full stats of Hellen Troy.


=A.C.E=


Name: Hellen Troy


Appearance: Hellen Troy is an adult human female with blonde hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a pink mini-shirt, mini-jeans shorts, and pair of sandals.


Trait/Role: Heroic Boxer


Stats: 

▢ Smarts: 2 (Video Games)

▢ Moves: 3 (Dodging)

▢ Brawn: 5 (Brawling)

▢ Style: 2 (Sports)


Defense: 9


Health: 5



Special Ability: With a quick One-Two, and swift K.O., you really know how to

punch. Your unarmed damage increases by 1. And also, once per day, when

you would normally be Knocked Out, you can choose to remain on 1 Health.




=A.C.E=

No comments:

Post a Comment