Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Favorite pen and paper RPGs

The following are my favorite pen and paper RPGs.


  •  "Cartoon Action Hour" by Spectrum Games -- Of course, I told you that in my last post. That's where the title of this blogger area is at. This allows pen and paper RPGs players to make a fictional 1980s action cartoon and play characters in it.
  • ."ICONS: Superpowered Roleplaying" by Adamant Entertainment-- A RPG game in which alongs that allows you to play superheroes. The GM doesn't roll dice, the players do. The heroes are created by rolling on the table in the rulebook.
  • "Meddling Kids" by Pandahead Producations -- What to play "Scooby-Doo" but missing "Cartoon Action Hour"? Well, this book is your answer. It's all about mystery solving by kids or teenage in the style of "Scooby-Doo" and it's kin.
  •  "PDQ" by Atomic Sock Monkey - This system is pretty ease. It has two of my favorite books - "Truth and Justice", which their take on Superheroes, and "The Zorcerer of Zo", which is a crazy take on fairy tales.
You may just get stuff by above -- but I do have others RPGs -- but they are not at computer room at the time. The above are some of my PDFs on my computer as well as being books.


No comments:

Post a Comment