Sunday, August 17, 2014

About Alpha Sister Issue #1


Ouch. I want to go on with Alpha Sisterbut I can't. Twelve characters were way to much. Fourteen characters is giving new meaning to the words: "overkill". I should I just did one character and one villain.........

During the fight at the Alpha Sister HQ, the Omega Trouble would have stolen the final items need to create the Organic Bomb. Being happy with their success, the Omega Troubles would have forgotten to leave the shield to Graveyard Island up. This would allow the Alpha Sister to go to the Island -- batting one villain at the time until they get to Tech King and his bomb set to go off after 5 pages. If the bomb went off while the Alpha Sisters were fighting, I would random pick one of the original six members of Alpha Sister to have as a nightmare.

..Anyway, I may get around to doing a solo "ICONS RPG"  sometime in the future, but as always -- I make no promises on that....

Right now, I'm going to chill out and take a breather....

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker


No comments:

Post a Comment