Earworm gets his problem. Earworm is a Unearthly alien worm in the style of Mr. Mind of DC Comics' "Captain Marvel" comic books
Role Roll: 5 = Adversity: Roll to generate the villain’s Origin and other traits the same as a hero.
Origin Roll:10 = Artificial: The character is a robot or perhaps some other kind of construct,
such as a golem. The character’s Strength is increased by +2 and you may choose Life Support as a bonus power.
Attributes Rolls: Prowess = 6 = 4; Coordination = 4 = 3. Strength = 5 =4; Intellect = 5 = 4. Awareness: 8 = 5; Willpower = 7 = 5.
Let's go some math.....
4 + 3 = 7
7 + 3 = 10
10 + 4 = 14
14 + 4 = 18
18 + 5 = 23
23 + 5 = 28
28 > 20. Looking good. Let's make that 4 a 6 with +2 from the origin roll..
How many powers: Three powers.
- Power #1: 10 = Offensive Control; Type of Power: 6 & 2 = Paralysis; Power Level: 7 = 5
- Power #2: 4 = Control Power; Type of Power: 2 & 1 = Element Control; Power Level: 10 = 6
- Power #3: 4 = Control Power; Type of Power: 4 & 4 = Animation; Power Level: 7 = 5.
- Life Support: I decide 10 for this power because of the background
Specialties: How many specialties:3 = 1. I'm going with Power (Animation)
HP: 6 + 5 = 11.
CP: 6 - 4 = 2.
Appearance: Machine Woman appeared to be human-looking robot in gray shirt, gray skirt, and gray high-heel shoes.
Quality: "Robot War" & Challenges: "No Secret Identity"
Full Stats Below
- Origin: Artificial
- Prowess: 4
- Coordination: 3
- Strength: 6
- Intellect: 4
- Awareness: 5
- Willpower: 5
- Paralysis: 5
- Element Control [Electricity]: 6
- Animation [Machines only]: 5
- Life Support: 10
- Specialty: Power (Animation)
- Appearance: Machine Woman appeared to be human-looking robot in gray shirt, gray skirt, and gray high-heel shoes.
- Background: In another universe, the World War III happen in the year of 19xx. A doctor named Dr. Terra, come up with a idea with combing the idea of two follow doctors, Dr. Light and Dr. Willy -- Dr. Light's idea of a high-tech network to replace the low rant that was the Internet and a squad of robot master to replace all the robots wrecked in World War II. The Rainbow Council liked this idea -- and proved it. The world become peaceful -- with only the empty area that was once North Korea still showing scars from the World War III. Robots and Navi were treated as close as human by 90% percent of the population of that Earth. One person, Dr. Ivan Tobor tried to build a combination of a Navi/Robot Master -- after hearing the press call it "impossible." He died -- thinking it failed. It worked -- much to Machine Woman's annoyance. As she discover here powers, she found no one wants her. One day, she meet Dr. Thyme of the Chronos Institute -- who asked for her help in make attempt to make more parallel universes for them to explore. During her first attempt, she ended up in the ICONS Universe.
- Stamina: 11
- Determination Points: 2
- Quality: Robot Warrior
- Challenges: No Secret Identity
- First Appearance: Machine Woman #1