Sunday, September 29, 2013

Time To Find October's game

I know I want to do a game. But I really don't know what game to play here. Since this might end looking like a wall of text that might get the following remark: "China called. They want their great wall back." I'm going to do a jump cut.





I had done four games following their normal roles with mini-mistakes: "Cartoon Action Hour: Season 2" (Most common), "Meddling Kids", "PDQ" (Second most common -- mostly staring my mermaid, Annabelle) and "ICONS".   I'm going to ask some questions about the game.

Question #1: Hey, Mythic. Should I roll for my game?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 43.  Yes

Question #2: Should my game be in alphabetic order - A to Z- on the count down?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 69. No. So it's backward alphabetic order -- Z to on on the count down.

Here's the way the count down looksL


  • Roll = Game
  • 1 = PDQ
  • 2 = Meddling Kids
  • 3 = ICONS
  • 4 = Cartoon Action Hour (Mostly like Season 2)

Ok. Time to roll.......


S
T
A
R
T













E
N
D






Roll is: a 1. That means PDQ is this month game. 

Question #3: Should the PDQ be about Annabelle?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 47. Yes. I post her stats tomorrow. 












No comments:

Post a Comment