Monday, September 30, 2013

PDQ Annabelle Plot


Since this plot figuring out my longer then usual. I'm going to insert a jump cut for anyone on a IPad, Nook or Kindle Fire.






What is the plot for this issue? 

For her first tale: Annabelle had to track down a builder of under water boat and find out why she did that. She was successful

For her second tale: Annabelle had to recover Musica for the Queen of the Mermaids -- she did recover Musica but never got to deal with the villain.

Question #1: Should I use Mythic to find out the plot for this one?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 30. Yes


Question #2: What is the plot?
My View: Complex Contain

Action Word:  12 = Increase 
Subject Word:  88 =  Illusions
Meaning: "Increase of Illusions"
Summary: A bad guy is masking more illusions then normal. 

Question #3: Is Baron Johanna Black, the Ex-Noble Mermaid is the main bad guy?

My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 72. Nope.

Question #4: Is the Bad Guy, one of Baron Black's servants?
My View: 50/50

Mythic View: 51. Nope.

Question #5: It is a member of the Mermaid Mafia?
My View: 50/50

Mythic View: 1. Exceptional Yes! Chanka, a mermaid mafia member is hungry for power wants to conquer a land. She had picked human island far away from any mermaids and plans to use the humans as slave labor.


With the plot done, we can move on to NPCs and the story itself.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker


P.S. I have some problems with text, but I have solved it a little differently then normal way. Hope you don't mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment