Monday, April 9, 2012

MEDDLING KIDS: Scene #10



Since the gang's all back together at the end of the previous scence, let's get back to discover what going on with Dragonflower!

Scene #10: The gang find another clue

Choas: 5

Choas Roll: 2 < 5 = Interrupted!

Question #1: Is it Dragonflower?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 62. Nope.

Question #2: What is the problem?
My View: Complex Question
Action Word: 60 = Abuse
Subject Word: 1 = Goals
Meaning: The gang watch has the sercuity gaurds have a fight with Dragonflower.....I assuming three guards......I assuming four for the sercuity guards stats....

=Scene 10=


Donna, Jacqueline, Ginna and Watefall were shock to see the Dragonflower was fighting three of the security guards

One of the gaurd yelled, "Hey, Costume Player! We going to stop your fun!".

Dragonflower remarked, "I am real as Richard Nixon was!"

Another of the gaurd remarked, "I wasn't born yesterday!"

Dragonflower remarked, "Scarism, much?"

The third guard remarked, "He's always scarism. If he was a food, he would be sour cream."

Dragonflower said, "I love sour cream." Dragonflower paused and asked, "Do you mind if I eat you"

The second gaurd remarked, "No way!"

Dragonflower said, "You pay for ruining my fun!'

It was a short fight but in the end, Dragonflower wins hands down and jumps into a near-by room read, "Laser Room Beta Players Only!". 1

Ginna said, "I can play Laser Room, but I don't want to know what's im the up-coming game, so let's Dragonflower go for now."

Jaqueline nodded, "Donna? Do you want to search?"

Donna replied,"Not right now."2

=S10: END=

Choas: Stay at 5 – despite Dragonflower fighting the guards.

Add NPCs:

The sercuity guards.








1MEDDLING KIDS: SG1 = 3 + 3 + 1 + 4 = 11; SG2 = 1 +5 + 3 + 4 = 13; SG3 = 6 + 4 + 1 + 4 = 15; DRFL = 6 + 5 + 1 + 10 + 4 = 26. Dragonflower wins!
2MYTHIC: Does Donna want to search? My View: 50/50. Mythic View: 94. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment