Friday, November 23, 2012

Wonder why I hadn't post anything?


Fact: I haven't post anything here since Nov. 11, 2012. 

Question: Why haven't I did it?

Theories: 
  1.  Work has been keeping me busy. 
  2.  A recent return of the computer's blue screen.
  3.  Working on my Christmas list for Santa Claus.
  4.  Thanking off possible role-playing games to play here.
  5.  Playing "Playstation All-Star Battle Royale" too much
  6.  Thinking off original stories to post in both "Media Miner" and "Fiction Press"
  7.  Working on my "Code Lyoko" fanfics
  8.  Thinking of  working on a "Wreck-It Ralph" fanfic.
  9.  Thinking of about giving 9Q a short run. 
  10.  Working on my "Live Bloggings" for "TV Tropes" and thinking of new ones for them.
  11.  Craving and having a Thanksgiving meal.

Question: Which of the above is true?  

Answer: That's simple. All of them!

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker


No comments:

Post a Comment