Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PDQ - The Return of Annabelle -- Scene #10

Chaos went down to 5.


Scene #10: Annabelle returns Musica to Queen Donna.

Chaos: 5
Chaos Rank: 5 > 2 = Interrupted.
Don't know it's going to get interrupted, so I'm going to assume a Random Event

Random Event Roll: 30 = Introduce a New NPC.
Action Word: 72 = Arrive
Subject Word: 9 = Evil
Meaning: "Arrive of Evil"
Summary: I can't think anything other villain that isn't Baron Black. So I'm assuming that the scene goes normally and and this is end of Annabelle's last adventure.

=Scene 10=

Annabelle meet up with Queen Donna in Donna's castle. Annabelle present Queen Donna with Musica.

Donna said as she grabbed Musica., "Thank you for returning Musica to me."

Annabelle replied, "You are welcome. Baron Black, stole in frame Lady Willimha White."

Donna said, "I have my elite mermaid squad find Baron Black and exile her to a desert."

Annabelle replied, "Good."

=THE END=





No comments:

Post a Comment