Saturday, March 9, 2013

PDQ - The Return of Annabelle -- Scene #6

I forget to tell you that after Scene #5, become of Rhoda Reese's help, the Chaos Rank went down to 5.

Scene #6: Annabelle heads to a library to research the Mermaid Nobles.

Chaos Rank: 5
Chaos:  5 > 7 = Normal

Question #1: Are they a even number of Nobles?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 91. Nope.

Question #2: Nine nobles?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 95. Nope

Question #3: Seven Nobles?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 72. Nope

Question #4: Five Nobles?
My View: 14. Yes.



=Scene 6=

Annabelle entered the library and learned they are five major nobles. Each one covered a different area: education, money, weapons, tourism and watcher. The education noble was in charge of help with schools for mermaids. The money noble was in charge of making sure bank were up and up. The weapons noble do research into making weapons for mermaids that won't rust under water. The tourism noble help out with anything doing with theaters and other entertainment plans.  The water noble was in second in common in watching what the humans were doing.

Looks like she will be paying a visit to each of the nobles.

=S6: END=

Short scene but I have the nobles to add to the NPC. Right now, I'm leaving the chaos rank at 5.




No comments:

Post a Comment