Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Anabelle's Third Fairy Tale Adventure -- Scene #1


Scene #1: Annabelle learns from the Chanka's plot.

Question #1: It is from a normal mermaid?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 60. No.

Question #2: Does she learn it from Queen of the Mermaids?
My View: 50/50.
Mythic View: 34. Yes.

=Scene #1: START=

Annabelle saw Queen Donna swimming forward to her.

Annabelle asked, "What brings you to me?"

Queen Donna said, "Chanka, a member of the Mermaid Mafia, is planning on conquering an island full of humans and using those humans as slave. I need you locate him and stop him."

Annabelle said, "Do you know where he is?"

[MYTHIC: Does Queen Donna know where Chanka is? My View: Very Unlikely. Mythic View: 63. Nope."

 Queen Donna remarked, "No clue."

Annabelle said, "Then I got my work cut out for me."

=Scene #1: END=

NPC: Add Queen Dona to the NPC list.

No comments:

Post a Comment