Sunday, May 26, 2013

Next "We're Back" Issue Thinking

As you known, the CAH:S3 Kickstarter is it's final week -- and I been think of what to do with my "Cartoon Action Hour" fan-zine, "We're Back".  We are suppose to get in July according the Kickstarter, but usual, Spectrum Games is know for it's genre emulation not  it's speediness or lack of it. Here's what I thinking about the next issue

  • First off, I have report on the finished Kickstarter. 
  • Second off, I give my ideas of what I would have done for third cartoon host.
  • Third off, I may create a new series -- may be two -- one for "CAH:S2" and "CAH:S3"
  • Four off, I may work Game Time featuring them -- the first time that Game Time gets a Round #2 in a "We're Back".

Of course when "Cartoon Action Hour: Season 3" comes out, I add it's news series to the table I been using to create "The Story Time Special" -- if it's not already added to it all ready.


Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

P.S. If you want to donate for CAH:S3, follow the link below: 



No comments:

Post a Comment