PHRASE #1: VILLAIN'S TYPE
The villian's type number is 7 which means it's a Nemesis type villain
PHRASE #2: ORIGIN.
That means the origin is opposite of the Faye's origin. Faye's origin is trained. Trained's opposite is "Unearthly." That means the following: "The character is an alien, elemental, angel, devil, or
even deity—a being from another world or dimension. Increase two of the character’s abilities of your choice (attributes or powers) by +2. Alternately, roll twice on this table, ignoring duplicates and results of 11-12. The character gets the effects of both origins. Apply the modifiers of the rolled origins rather than the Unearthly modifiers.":
This time, I'm going with the +2 to two abilities....
PHRASE #3: ATTRIBUTES
Time to find out what the attributes levels are and if they under, equal or over 20.
- Prowess: 8 = 5
- Coordination: 9 = 6
- Strength: 9 = 6
- Intellect: 10 = 6
- Awareness: 6 = 4
- Willpower: 7 = 5
I'm going to wait to what kind of powers my villains has before I decide on adding the +2 to powers. Let's see if it's over 20. 5 + 4 = 9 + 6 = 15 + 6 = 21 + 6 = 27 + 5 = 32. It's good.
PHRASE #4: POWERS.
Let's find out how many powers are villain gets....10 = 4. That's all right. Let's find out what powers they are.
- Power #1: 9 = Alteration Power. 1 & 1 = Ability Boost. Level: 3 = 2
- Power #2: 6 = Defense Power. 1 & 1 = Absorption. Level: 7 = 5
- Power #3: 7 = Offensive Power. 4 & 6 = Stunning, Level: 10 = 6
- Power #4: 5 = Control Power. 2 & 6 = Time Control: 12 = 8. That's highest anything can go with out adding anything.
I think I can something with Time Control and Stunning, but Absorption and Ability Boost are out of here. So I take Transportation to replace Abortion at the same level and Immortality but re-roll
it's level. 9 = 6. And with the lowest of everything being Awareness and Transportation -- I'm going to my two +2 to them
PHRASE #5: SPECIALTIES
Let's find out how many specialties our villain has....9 = The common 3.
- Picked Specialty #1: Performance (Acting)
- Picked Specialty #2: Weapons
- Picked Specialty #3: Occult
PHRASE #6: DESCRIPTION
Appearance: Takiga appears to a tall orange-skin humanoid wearing a dark brown robe and sandals.
Background: Takiga is one of the Kig'Torus, chaos-creating creature living in a pocket dimension under Caribbean Sea on Earth. One day, Queen Cylutha asked Takiga what planet she want to cause chaos on. The answer sent eyes flying though the Queen's Court -- she picked Earth. No one expected that one -- but Queen Cylutha allowed Takiga to go to Earth's dimension and cause chaos.
PHRASE #7: QUALITIES
"MISTRESS OF CHAOS" - This references that she causes chaos -- on purpose (helping) or by accident (hindering).
"POWERFUL MAGIC CREATURE" -- This can help her in a fight or hinder her by having Warlock bug her.
"LIVES TO CONFUSE LIFEFORMS" - This can help her she is trying to act con heroes into believing her or hinder her if she has to follow another villain's orders and was told not to confuse anyone.
PHRASE #8: DETERMINATION POINTS:
6 - # of Powers - Those Abilities over 6 = DP
6 - 4 = 2
PHRASE #9: STAMINA
Stamina + Willpower = Stamina. That's the usually business here. 6 + 5 = 11
FULL STATS: TAKIGA
- Name: Takiga
- Origin: Unearthly
- Prowess: 5
- Coordination: 6
- Strength: 6
- Intellect: 6
- Awareness: 6
- Willpower: 5
- Immortality: 6
- Transportation: 7
- Stunning: 6
- Strength & Paralyzed
- Time Control: 8
- Time Travel
- Performance (Acting)
- Appearance: Takiga appears to a tall orange-skin humanoid wearing a dark brown robe and sandals.
- Background: Takiga is one of the Kig'Torus, chaos-creating creature living in a pocket dimension under Caribbean Sea on Earth. One day, Queen Cylutha asked Takiga what planet she want to cause chaos on. The answer sent eyes flying though the Queen's Court -- she picked Earth. No one expected that one -- but Queen Cylutha allowed Takiga to go to Earth's dimension and cause chaos.
- "MISTRESS OF CHAOS"
- "POWERFUL MAGIC CREATURE"
- LIVES TO CONFUSE LIFEFORMS"
- Determination Point: 2
- Stamina: 11
- First Appearance: FAYE #25