Friday, July 11, 2014

ICONS RPG SUPPORTING CAST #1: STEVE BOOK

So we need something one related to "The Universe That Come Before Us"

I think I ask Mythic a few questions here.....

Question #1: It is someone left over from the "The Universe That Come Before Us?"
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 85. Nope.

Question #2: It is a searcher of artifacts of "T.U.T.C.B.U?"
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 72. Nope.

Question #3: It is a protector of the artifacts that the government had already?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 36.

Question #4: Is it is a he?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 15. Yes.

Steve Book, is one of the more honorable military solider for the United States of America. He has been star in protecting what looks to normal military fort called Fort Surprise. Fort Surprise where all the "The Universe That Come Before Us" items that the government are kept. Sometime,  if a super-villain wants to attack him, Steve around up as much superpower help as he can. He appears to a red-hair male with blue eyes usually dressed in common a United States military outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment