Friday, January 12, 2024

Character Creation Challenge 2024: #12 = “Princess Zana” ("The Vampire World")

For this “CAH: S3” business, the series is a series that I have yet to add to my series’s table:
“The Vampire World”. For this one, I’m using the following businesses: Star Power 4, Cosmic Tier, and 100 Traits Points.


Step #1 is Name. I’m going with Princess Zana.

Step #2 is Series. That is the following: “The Vampire World”


Step #3 is Appearance. I’m going with the following for this business: “Princess Zana is a vampire with purple skin, long green hair, and red eyes usually dressed in a pink tunic and sandals.”


Step #4A is Signature Quality. I’m going with the following here: “Good Female Vampire”. Step #4B is Standard Qualities. I’m going with the following two here: “Daughter of the Royal Family of Zanyaza” & “Need blood to function”.


Step #5 is Star Power and Base Oomph. For this series, those numbers are a 4.

Step #6 is Traits. The following is what I brought for Princess Zana with the math business in brackets as usual:


  • VAMPIRE SKIN 10 [100 - 10 = 90]

  • AGILITY 8 [90 - 8 = 82]

  • SMARTS 8 [82 - 8 = 74]

  • FLIGHT 10 [74 - 10 = 64]

  • STRENGTH 10 [64 - 10 = 54]

  • APPEARANCE 8 [54 - 8 = 46]

  • SOCIAL BUTTERFLY 7 [46 - 7 = 39]

  • ROYAL WHIP 6 [39 - 6 = 33]


Step #7 is Special Rules. I’m only going to take two for this one: “Action Feature” for STRENGTH and “Accessory” for the Royal Whip.  


Step #8 is Upgrades. I’m going to take any Upgrades for Princess Zana...


...So, you could say I’m finished with Princess Zana, and her bio-sheet is waiting for you below.


=C.A.H-


Name: Princess Zana


Series: “The Vampire World”


Appearance: Princess Zana is a vampire with purple skin, long green hair, and red eyes usually dressed in a pink tunic and sandals.


Signature Quality:
▢▢ Good Female Vampire


Standard Qualities:
▢ Daughter of the Royal Family of Zanyaza

▢ Need blood to function


Star Power: 4


Base Oomph: 4


Traits: VAMPIRE SKIN 10, AGILITY 8,  SMARTS 8, FLIGHT 10, STRENGTH 10 [Action Feature], APPEARANCE 8, SOCIAL BUTTERFLY 7, ROYAL WHIP 6 [Accessory]


Upgrades Taken: None




No comments:

Post a Comment