Monday, January 15, 2024

Character Creation Challenge 2024: #15 = “Aelita Anderson” ("Aelita Anderson")

 

I think I’m time that I do a kiss-up to certain comic book company work without naming them as that comic book company hates fan work. The series here is “Aelita Anderson” -- which is the name of our main character, Aelita Anderson -- so both Step #1 and Step #2 have been taken care of in the blink of an eye. For the PC guideline, I’m going with the following: Star Power 2, Human Tier, and 15 Trait Points.


Step #3 is Appearance. I’m going with the following here: “Aelita Anderson is a female teenager with red hair and red eyes usually dressed in a pink t-shirt, blue jeans, a pair of pink socks, and a pair of blue Mary Janes.”


Step #4A is Signature Quality. I’m going with the following: “Normal Female Teenage Human”. Step #4B is Standard Qualities -- which I’m going the following two: “Klutz” and “Tries To Please Everyone”.


Step #5 is Traits. The following is what I brought for A.A. with the math business in brackets as usual:


  • SMARTS 1 [15 - 1 = 14]

  • AGILITY 1 [14 - 1 = 13]

  • DRIVING 1 [13 - 1 = 12]

  • HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT 2 [12 - 2 = 10]

  • POP CULTURE KNOWLEDGE 2 [10 - 2 = 8]

  • GRADE SCHOOL SUBJECTS KNOWLEDGE 2 [8 - 2 = 6]

  • LYING 1 [6 - 1 = 5]

  • GOSSIPING 2 [5 - 2 = 3]



Step #7 is Special Rules. I’m going to start this business by putting the “Fickle” Special Rules on the following traits: AGILITY, HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT, & LYING. Then I’m going to put the “Action Feature” Rule on SMART.


Step #8 is Upgrades. I think A.A. doesn’t need any Upgrades...


...So you can say I’m finished with A.A., her full bio-sheet is waiting for you below.

 

=C.A.H=


Name: Aelita Anderson


Series: “Aelita Anderson”


Appearance: Aelita Anderson is a female teenager with red hair and red eyes usually dressed in a pink t-shirt, blue jeans, a pair of pink socks, and a pair of blue Mary Janes.


Signature Quality:
▢▢ Normal Female Teenage Human



Standard Qualities:
▢ Klutz
▢ Tries To Please Everyone


Traits: SMARTS 1 [Action Feature], AGILITY 1 [Fickle], DRIVING 1, HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT 2 [Fickle], POP CULTURE KNOWLEDGE 2, GRADE SCHOOL SUBJECTS KNOWLEDGE 2, LYING 1 [Fickle], GOSSIPING 2


Upgrades Taken: None









No comments:

Post a Comment