Saturday, January 20, 2024

Character Creation Challenge 2024: #20 = “Persephone” ("The Super Battle Brothers")

For this “CAH: S3” character creation business, I’m going with “The Super Battle Brothers” for the next series. I’m assuming I creating a Laser Boxer.  I’m assuming the following: Star Power 4, Superhuman Tier, and 80 Traits Points.


Step #1 is Name. I’m going with Persephone as the name.

Step #2 is Series. That is the following: “The Super Battle Brothers”


Step #3 is Appearance. I’m going with the following: “Persphone is an adult woman with blonde hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a green tunic, a pair of dull green Laser Shock gloves, and a pair of sandals.”


Step #4A is Signature Quality -- which I’m going with the following: “Female Laser Shock Boxer”. Step #4B is Standard Qualities -- which I’m going with the following two: “Vow: Defeat Gorenatron by herself” & “Believes herself to be the daughter of a goddess.”

Step #5 is Star Power and Base Oomph -- and both are 4 according to my business of assuming earlier on this blog page.


Step #6 is Traits. The following list contains the traits that I have purchased for Persphone.


  • LASER SHOCK GLOVES 8 [80 - 8 = 74]

  • AGILITY 6 [74 - 6 = 68]

  • SMARTS 4 [68 - 4 = 64]

  • APPEARANCE 2 [64 - 2 = 62]

  • HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT 4 [62 - 4 = 58]

  • LASER BOXING KNOWLEDGE 4 [58 - 4 = 54]

  • GALAXY KNOWLEDGE 2 [54 -2 = 52]

  • POP CULTURE KNOWLEDGE 2 [52 - 2 = 50]


Step #7 is Special Rules. This time, it’s going with only the following two for the LASER SHOCK GLOVES: “Action Feature” & “Accessory”.


Step #8 is Upgrades. I don’t think I need to give Perspehone any upgrades...



...So you can call Persephone done -- and her full bio-sheet is waiting for below.





=C.A.H.=


Name: Persphone


Series: “The Super Battle Brothers”

Appearance: Persphone is an adult woman with blonde hair and blue eyes usually dressed in a green tunic, a pair of dull green Laser Shock gloves, and a pair of sandals.


Signature Quality:
▢▢ Female Laser Shock Boxer


Standard Qualities:
▢ Vow: Defeat Gorenatron by herself
▢ Believes herself to be the daughter of a goddess


Star Power: LASER SHOCK GLOVES 8 [Action Feature, Accessory], AGILITY 6, SMARTS 4, APPEARANCE 2, HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT 4, GALAXY KNOWLEDGE 2, POP CULTURE KNOWLEDGE 2



Upgrades Taken: None


.

No comments:

Post a Comment