Monday, January 29, 2024

Character Creation Challenge 2024: #29 = “Angel Snow a.k.a Ice Princess” ("Ice Princess")

I am in the mood for an ice-themed superhero. I will call the superhero and the series the following: “Ice Princess ” -- so I kill two steps in one move -- Step #1 and Step #2. Well her name is actually the following: Angel “Ice Princess” Snow.


Step #3 is Appearance -- which I’m going with the following: “The Ice Princess is a tall teenager with naturally white hair and blue eyes usually wearing a white evening dress and a pair of high-heeled shoes. Angel Snow is a tall teenager with white hair and blue eyes usually wearing a pink wig, purple-rimmed eyeglasses, a pink turtleneck sweater, purple cargo pants, a pair of pink socks, and a pair of purple loafers.”


Step #4A is Signature Quality, I’m going with the following: “Teenage Ice-Creating Superheroine”.  Step #4B is Standard Qualities, I’m going with the following two: “Sercet Identity: Angel Snow, a normal teenage high school student.” & “Uses a Finland accent while in her Ice Princess identity.”


Before I began the next part of the business, I forgot to assume earlier -- so I’m going to it now. I going. I’m assuming the following for this “Ice Princess” series: Star Power 4, Superhero Tier, and 50 Traits Points. Now back to your usual schedule creating business. 


Step #5 is Star Power and Base Oomph -- and according to my recent assumption above both are given a 4.


Step #6 is Traits. The following businesses are the traits that I have purchased for Angel “Ice Princess” Snow - with the math business in brackets as usual:


  • SERIOUS APPEARANCE 8 (50 - 8 = 42]

  • FLYING 8 [42 - 8 = 34]

  • ICE BEAM 8 [34 - 8 = 26]

  • AGILITY 8 [26 - 8 = 18]

  • SMARTS 5 [18 - 5 = 13]

  • SUPERWORLD KNOWLEDGE 4 [13 - 4 - 9]

  • HIGH SCHOOL SUBJECTS KNOWLEDGE 3 [9 - 3 = 6]

  • POP CULTURE KNOWLEDGE 4 [6 - 2 = 4]

  • DRIVING 4 [4-4=0]



Step #7 is Special Rules. I’m going to start with the “Fickle” Special Rule -- and put it on the following traits: SERIOUS APPEARANCE, SUPERWORLD KNOWLEDGE, HIGH SCHOOL SUBJECTS KNOWLEGE & POP CULTURE KNOWLEDGE. 4 +4 = 8. Next, I’m going to put the “Action Feature” on “ICE BEAM”. 8 - 1 = 7.  


Step #8 is Upgrades. I don’t think that Angel needs any upgrades...


...And you can say I am done with the Ice Princess -- and her full character sheet is waiting for you below.




=C.A.H.=

Name: Angel “Ice Princess” Snow


Series: “Ice Princess”


Appearance: The Ice Princess is a tall teenager with naturally white hair and blue eyes usually wearing a white evening dress and a pair of high-heeled shoes. Angel Snow is a tall teenager with white hair and blue eyes usually wearing a pink wig, purple-rimmed eyeglasses, a pink turtleneck sweater, purple cargo pants, a pair of pink socks, and a pair of purple loafers.”


Signature Quality:

▢▢ “Teenage Ice-Creating Superheroine”.


Standard Qualities:
▢ Sercet Identity: Angel Snow, a normal teenage high school student
▢ Uses a Finland accent while in her Ice Princess identity


Star Power: 4

Base Oomph: 4


Traits: SERIOUS APPEARANCE 8 [Fickle], FLYING 8, ICE BEAM 8 [Action Feature], AGILITY 8, SMARTS 5, SUPERWORLD KNOWLEDGE 4 [Fickle], HIGH SCHOOL SUBJECTS KNOWLEDGE 3 [Fickle], POP CULTURE KNOWLEDGE 4 [Fickle], DRIVING 4


Upgrades Taken: None

No comments:

Post a Comment