Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mermaid Fairy Tale PDQ - Scene #2

Scene #2:  Annabelle gets to the surface.

Chaos Rank: 5
Chaos Roll: 5 > 3 = Altered. I going treat this one as a random roll and see what I get....

Random Event Roll #1:
Dice #: 78
Random Event: Ambiguous Event
Action Word: 72 = Arrive
Subject Word: 98 = Fame
Phrase: "Arrive of Fame"
Summary: I dunno know.....

Question #1: Is it daytime?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 58. Nope. It's nighttime.

Question #2: Does anyone see her arrive?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 77. Nope and since fairy tales are random I going to roll a random event.

Random Event Roll #2:
Dice #: 77
Random Event: Ambiguous Event
Action Word: 67 = Open
Subject Word: 51 = Jealous
Phrase: "Open of Jealous"
Meaning: Can't do it. No one's here.

=Scene #2=

Annabelle leaped out on the ocean and landed on dead on with beach. She looked at the Moon. The Moon was high in the sky revealing that it was night time.

[MYTHIC: Does Annabelle go to sleep? My View: 50/50. Mythic View:56. No.]
[MYTHIC: Is a path? My View: Very Likely. Mythic View: 12. Yeah. It's a cobblestone path leading to a city.]

Annabelle crawled along the cobblestone path leading to the near-by city.

=S2: END=











No comments:

Post a Comment